• Paid Members

Where's the lamb sauce? 

Also loved when he went off on one at Vic Reeves because he asked for 'two fried eggs on a China plate' to be a smart arse. "You're obviously on a professional pisstake. You think I've got time to stand and fry you a fucking egg?" 

I was obsessed with Hell's Kitchen years ago when it aired on ITV2 (No idea if it still airs. Gave up on it after I realised pretty much every season was the same). 

The opening intros were batshit nutty. Like this one.

There were some characters on that show. Raj (who was seen on that intro) losing his nut a week in. You had Tenille, a gobby Whoppi Goldberg lookalike who started off really shit, then gradually improved as the weeks went on. Dave, who had the broken arm gimmick, even wearing it on the last episode of the next season he was on (and won). Creepy Russ who was possibly the most hated contestant of all time.

But this was possibly the best thing from Hells Kitchen. Some bloke trying to give Ramsey lip, but Gordon is cool, composed, and makes this man look like an absolute tit.

"I AIN'T NO BITCH!" Absolute madness.

• Paid Members

My favourite was this Australian nutter on the right and his burger kitchen, he was the weirdest bastard, it was amazing. Possibly the least self aware person ever. 

As much as I enjoy the show I do have reservations with it, I dont subscribe to Gordon's unwavering belief that everyone needs to be entirely broken down and humiliated before they can improve. I also find some of the restaurant makovers to be really rushed and tacky. I can't believe the food is always that bad either, he acts like everything is literally disgusting and inedible.

burger-kitchen-update-kitchen-nightmares.jpg

OK, let's talk about this fucking legend. I think I actually like Gordon more than other person on TV. He is just so delightful. Yes, he's a fucking ham, but he knows it. Yes Kitchen Nightmares is contrived and staged, but who amongst us hasn't sat on a Saturday or Sunday and sat watching it all day on More4 whilst other people go out and have a life.

There are too many spots to pick, but I'm going to cheat a little bit and swerve on over to Hotel Hell and mention the delight of the Applegate River Lodge and the god that is Pa Butt. If you haven't seen it, treat yo'self

The other one is this walking glazed ham, Peter...."YOU FOCKING BLOWJOB!!!"

Honourable mention to David, of The Black Pearl, who came across as one of the biggest dickheads ever.

When I was off work a few years back, the Channel 4 run of Frasier, Undercover Boss USA, Kitchen Nightmares was UNTOUCHABLE.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The other one is this walking glazed ham, Peter...."YOU FOCKING BLOWJOB!!!"

Oh fuck I forgot about Peter. He spent the whole show thinking he was in Goodfellas and had debt collectors turning up all the time. His "YOU FOCKING BLOWJOB" outburst was hilarious. 

• Paid Members

I went to the soul food restaurant in Brighton before and after Gordon's first visit, and if anything, they'd got worse. He had them do some sort of lunchtime sampler, and it was total crap. Remember her complaining that he wouldn't go back for a third time when they were going out of business

Bloody love the Ramsey, just got done finishing the latest series of the US Masterchef which he judges on and next week sees the return of Hell's Kitchen in the US, which I cannot wait for. There's a couple of channels on Youtube, one with Kitchen Nightmares clips and the other with HK ones dating back to the early seasons which are interesting viewing, on the KN channel they are showing clips from the Aussie burger bar owner episode mentioned right now, the last being the burger off with the head chef