LOLz

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Can't find the clip on YouTube but the segment where Evolution comes out to give Eugene a bunch of gifts is hilarious, albeit with threatening undertones. Regal and Jericho look on glowering but HHH's delivery is fantastic.

Same run (same segment?) but posing for the photo and Hunter saying "On the count of three, you say Pedigree" absolutely slayed me.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

Same run (same segment?) but posing for the photo and Hunter saying "On the count of three, you say Pedigree" absolutely slayed me.

Yes! The crowd reaction was brilliant, a mixture of hilarity and absolute terror. He was unbeatable on the mic during that run. Him taking the piss out of Sheriff Austin here was fantastic.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I miss the Booker T and Goldust skits. Booker's face when they pan over to him here is priceless. 

This is my favourite one:

• Paid Members

Love both of those. This popped up that I'd completely forgotten too:

Forgot how much I used to love Booker popping back into shot to yell "Suckaaaaaa". Great one here. Also Kane is ace:

Kane's gold in this one too. Forgot how over Kane was in 2002. They did a grand job there for a while. Just goes to show how damaging that Katie Vick shit was. Remember that sigment with Hulk Hogan too. Think that was where he first used "Kanenites". All of this stuff just goes to show how fucking brilliant the product should have been in 2002 (on Raw particularly) but they were fucking about with Hot Lesbian Action, Three Minute Warning and anything that would court controversy at a time when they had the best roster they'll ever have. Dickheads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Loki said:

I loved the whole Mr America angle.  Pity they never finished the story, I guess we'll never know who was under that mask, brother.

It was Hade Vansen.

Archived