The Final (C5) Big Brother...

Cod Eye

• Paid Members

I see we have a brilliant, memory refreshing thread for the best moments from Big Brother history, but I thought it would be interesting if we had a thread to discuss the current series.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched any more that an opening night from any of the Channel 5 run, but as this is the last one, and this series has a lass from Barnsley who we know quite well, I thought I'd dip my toe in and see if I could get into it.

I'm amazed at how much my view on many of the housemates has changed in less than a week. I never took to the little Scottish racist lass Ellis, and was quite glad when she was booked. Anamilia seemed decent when she first went it, but has proven herself to be an argumentative, annoying bitch. On the flip side, I thought Lewis was going to be a prancing, preening dickhead, but has proven himself quite entertaining and doesn't take any shit. 

Lewis G was another one that did my head in on launch night, especially when he and the racist Scot was dancing about to no music and she looked so desperate for him to nob her. But again, I've changed my mind and he's a cracking wind up mernchant.

P.S.

Team Sian all the way!

Archived