Best and Worst Non Wrestler...... Wrestler

Sheffbag

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

I thought DeAngelo Williams put a decent attempt when he tagged with Moose at Slammiversary XV.

I'm not the biggest fan of Pope but to call him a non wrestler is harsh.

4 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

The skit with the Jackass lads was great. I think it was Steve-O who no-sold Umaga's offence, leading to Umaga getting pissed off and laying in a few more shots. Brilliant TV.

That was when Shane wanted to use them more (Summerslam match?) and Vince said no because he thought they would piss about and no-sell in the ring at a PPV

• Paid Members

Can't recall if he was in an actual match or not, but Jeremy Piven was one of the worst of their rotating guest hosts. He's the cuck who called Summerslam 'The Summer fest'. 

On the opposite end of the scale in that period, though he wasn't physically in a match, Bob Barker was great. One of the only non-wrestling guest hosts worth their salt. 

• Paid Members

The best. Drew Carey. The pop at the Rumble where he was in the ring and Kane's music hit was a pop the likes of Ziggler and Mahal can only dream of. They then had the good sense to have him get out of the ring without wrestling. He didn't need to do any, his work was done. 

The worst is Dennis Rodman. I've fallen asleep in plenty of matches, but I was only watching not wrestling. He obviously was trained by Scott Hall and Jeff Hardy at the House Of NCTP. That's No Condition To Perform, caretaker Jake Roberts. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The best. Drew Carey. The pop at the Rumble where he was in the ring and Kane's music hit was a pop the likes of Ziggler and Mahal can only dream of. They then had the good sense to have him get out of the ring without wrestling. He didn't need to do any, his work was done. 

Drew's the man. He got a small smattering of boo's during his 2011 Hall of Fame speech as he came out and he put everyone in their place the likes of which a Roman Reigns could only dream of doing. 

"Go ahead and boo me, I don't mind. I'm skinny, I'm good looking, I'm rich, boo all you want!" He actually got cheered after that! 

Archived