Nasty Boy John Lydon

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Yeah I wanted to know the truth so I just looked it up and she did speak out against "over privileged artists who have had it easy". Poor form Maestro.

I didn't quite realise it was like that. I had Good Morning Britain on in the background the other day (please don't judge me) and it was made out as if it were the opposite. Pat Sharp and Terry Christian had a two minute debate on it and it was over. That show is just TV clickbait so apologies for spreading rubbish.

And as Gus Mears so eloquently put it, her weekend show is shite. As much as I enjoy Radio 6, Sunday is a bollocks day for it unless you enjoy a yawnfest.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

I didn't quite realise it was like that. I had Good Morning Britain on in the background the other day (please don't judge me) and it was made out as if it were the opposite. Pat Sharp and Terry Christian had a two minute debate on it and it was over. That show is just TV clickbait so apologies for spreading rubbish.

Need to be careful with Cerys Matthews accusations. She's a lurker on this site.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived