Classic Eastenders

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
On 10/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Love how one of the main storylines at the minute is the Indian chap who owns the corner shop being exposed as the person having a wank down the phone when calling Sexy Yuppie Debs.

Oh, I must have missed that bit. Her Scottish guy must be close to getting hit by a bus by now in Eastenders terms.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Been watching a few of these on my week off. There must be about 6 or 7 offensive things on these episodes every day. Darren, a man of colour, was telling old man Tom and Dot that it wasnt his kid who sprayed the walls of the Queen Vic with graffiti. Because he's a black lad, he was the main suspect, despite being about 3 foot smaller than the artwork on the wall. Tom, as a peace offering says "he's a good lad, I tell you what - tell him to come to the allotment next week, I'm growing some lovely watermelons."

Love how everyone has a nickname. Like 80s WWF. Mary the Punk, Ali the Turk, Memet the Rat, Naima From the Paki Shop, Dirty Den, Colin the Gay (who had his Commador 64 stolen off him from Nick Cotton, dressed as Stallone in Cobra), Good Ol' Ange etc. No idea how Pete Beale kept a job as long as he did. He's fucking shit. The actor is so bad even by Eastenders standards.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

"Eastenders" bring in the old guard too much. I remember watching a few months back and Kathy Beale has turned up. Get the Mitchell Brothers to f*ck as well. Talk about an act getting old.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators

I was always a big fan of when Mark Fowler tried to be hard. This covers it nicely:

Mostly because it was totally unbelievable that Mark was hard. I also worked with someone who looked like him who would often just stare at his feet while getting yelled at and then later go "just as well he left...I was about to chin him"

• Moderators
14 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

"Eastenders" bring in the old guard too much. I remember watching a few months back and Kathy Beale has turned up. Get the Mitchell Brothers to f*ck as well. Talk about an act getting old.

I'd rather the old guard than Ben Mitchell Mk. 12.

I refuse to watch Eastenders until they bring back Nigel Bates, personally.