Epic Fails

tiger_rick

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost any time the stooges Briscoe and Patterson were on TV was comedy gold, there was so much great chemistry between them and "Mister MacMaaan". There's a little bit when Austin is challenging them all to a street fight and Pat's pointing to himself in an exaggerated manner and mouthing "you wan't a fight with me?" that just cracks me up, they were perfect.

Paige/Charlotte/Reid Flair

added nothing to a nothing rivalry. you can't even look back and be like "ha! remember when those nutters pulled this one!??" because it was just grim and very very uncomfortable viewing. Poor Charlotte could hardly get through the thing

4 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Mike Adamle was both an epic fail and hilarious but for all the wrong reasons.

Didn't he turn out to have CTE or something? Sure I heard that

• Awards Moderator
On 9/14/2018 at 10:52 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

The other one I can think of is the supermarket brawl in 2001 with Austin and Booker T. How much of it intended to come off as goofy, I’m not sure

Woah woah woah fucking woah. That skit is great. One of the funniest segments they ever did. 

• Awards Moderator
9 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Woah woah woah fucking woah. That skit is great. One of the funniest segments they ever did. 

I might view it differently today, but at the time I found it embarrassing and, like I say, dreaded the thought of that being the moment someone caught me watching. I’ve never been a big fan of brawling, never really liked babyface Austin, and was getting tired of lengthy skits and non-wrestling content instead of matches. None of it added up for me. Genuinely enjoyed Bossman’s shock return a couple of weeks later more.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I might view it differently today, but at the time I found it embarrassing and, like I say, dreaded the thought of that being the moment someone caught me watching. I’ve never been a big fan of brawling, never really liked babyface Austin, and was getting tired of lengthy skits and non-wrestling content instead of matches. None of it added up for me. Genuinely enjoyed Bossman’s shock return a couple of weeks later more.

If you advance to the next round in the booking comp, your next assignment will be to book a supermarket brawl. 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, air_raid said:

When the babyface Dean Ambrose and the babyface Dolph Ziggler in turn called the babyface Daniel Bryan a turd in the build to Mania 31. Awful.

This was also how they ended that episode of Smackdown. The last Smackdown before Wrestlemania. Genuinely one of the worst wrestling moments ever.

Archived