Would you rather be bummed by a horse ...

IANdrewDiceClay

Would you rather be bummed by a horse and ...  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Way back in 6th form, me and my mates formed a 'band' where we made parody pop songs. Totally original idea that no one had done prior or has done since, we could be millionaires right now if we kept at it.

Around the same time (the early-00s) as the internet was growing at a massive rate and everyone was using Limewire and Bearshare to illegally download songs and movies, there was a legend circulated around schools of this home video which depicted a man being bummed by a horse.

It would be disguised as a different file so you wouldn't know you'd have it until you opened the file. You'd think you just downloaded Marilyn Manson's 'Tainted Love' but instead it would be this video. Story goes that the guy in the starring role died due to his injuries and there may be some truth to the tale but I've never bothered to investigate.

Anyway, all that backstory is just there to explain the influence behind us taking the song 'I Am The One And Only' by Chesney Hawkes and turning it into 'I Am A Giant Pony', which was about a huge horse trying to break into the adult film business and killing his first client due to the size of his massive cock.

Millionaires, mate.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Which horse do you want Joe? Galileo, Frankel, Deep Impact.

I don't like the sound of Deep Impact in this context.

In the case of actually getting bummed, are we to assume that we get away injury and disease free, and the only aftermath is mental?

In the case of people just thinking it, do they think it was a proper relationship or just a one nighter? In this nation of animal lovers (not literal lovers in their case), I wouldn't want people thinking that I was just messing the horse around and using it for sex.

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Not to mention it feels like he's created a new expression for something.

"Even though the current WWE product is shit, I can't help but watch."
"Ah, talk about being bummed by a dead horse."

I never said the product was shit. The dead horse bumming has shamed me somewhat. 

Archived