The 'One Off' PPV Review a match thread. . .

WeeAl

• Paid Members

I've attached the draw above in pictures, hopefully everyone can read my terrible hand writing without too much trouble. 

If everyone can try and PM me their entries by the 17th of October, that would be great. 

Remember, you can pick one match to review from the card that you have been drawn. 

We're still left without a reviewer for the following:

Massacre on 34th Street 2000

St Valentine's Day Massacre 1999

Rock Bottom 1998

Capitol Combat 1990

Fatal 4 Way 2010

As well as the following available of anyone wants them:

Mayhem in Manchester 1998, Live from MSG 2015 and Beast in the East 2015.

Thank you to anyone that's participating. Just put your name down in here as well if you would like to review one of the PPV's above.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Capital Carnage! Haven’t seen that since I borrowed it as a double VHS with Unforgiven 1999 when I was 14. I remember Tiger Ali Singh, Vinnie Jones, Raw recaps of Bearer being chucked down a manhole and Jacqueline getting her top ripped off. Let’s hope there was a half decent X-Pac match amongst that...

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I'm happy to double up if you want to assign me another event.

Good man Supremo. We'll go chronologically and go with Bunkhouse Stampede (1988).

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Sonny Mustang said:

Hog wild sounds equal parts repulsive and fascinating. A fine choice.

That it does! The second half of the card and the first half of the card are as different as day and night, when you look at the star quality and the duration of the bouts. It's as if someone recorded on a video an episode of WCW Power Hour and then the last half of Starrcade and tried to flog the tape to you on eBay as being the one show. 

Archived