The 'One Off' PPV Review a match thread. . .

WeeAl

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
48 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

You know, even though the theme was repeated by WCW after that, I reckon I probably should include it for the craic, since it was mostly the shits. 

It's probably the one I'd want most after Breaking Point.

15 hours ago, WeeAl said:

I'm not including In Your House shows until they fully dropped the IYH tagline. 

That brings the total to 24, with a list that looks like the following:

The Wrestling Classic - 1985, TheBig Event - 1986, This Tuesday in Texas - 1991, One Night Only - 1997, Breakdown - 1998, Capital Carnage - 1998, Rock Bottom - 1998, St. Valentine's Day Massacre - 1999, Invasion - 2001, Breaking Point - 2009, Fatal 4 Way - 2010, Capitol Punishment - 2011, Great Balls Of Fire - 2017, Greatest Royal Rumble - 2018, Chi Town Rumble - 1989, Bunkhouse Stampede - 1988, Capitol Combat - 1990, BattleBowl - 1993, Hog Wild - 1996, New Blood Rising - 2000, Greed - 2001, Sin - 2001, December to Dismember - 2006, Massacre on 34th Street - 2000, Barely Legal - 1997. 

Just to be a pedantic Pete, but those 3 shows were all In Your Houses officially..  Doesn't matter though for this they should be included.

• Paid Members

I hadn't realised that, I thought the IYH tagline had been dropped at that point, but you're right Dart, they were still using it. I'll keep them in for now, with the names having not been re-treads, but really that opens up nearly all the In Your House shows for inclusion. I'll re-evaluate it in a week's time, depending on interest levels. 

• Paid Members

Have we got anymore volunteers that want to give this a bash? I'm hoping to do the draw tomorrow at some point and then that'll give everyone plenty of time (until the 17th of October) to get their entries in. 

• Paid Members

Great stuff guys. We have 18 names so far. I have 25 shows here that I'm going to do the draw with. If anyone wants to do an extra match after that (assuming we don't get anymore volunteers), then they can pick one of the remaining 7 shows, or one of the 4 alternate events, which are: Beast in the East, Live from MSG (2015), Mayhem in Manchester (98) and Global Warning (2002). 

Thanks to everyone that has volunteered so far and I'll do the draw tomorrow at some point during the day when my boss thinks I'm working.

Archived