Ayup, Im off to Maccies

TheTonetta

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have recently got into the signature burger things they do, well the BBQ one anyway. 

I love McDonalds elsewhere in the world too, the cheese & ham toasties you can get in Europe are amazing.  

Also quite like the cheese/bacon flatbread thing they do at breakfast, although it does nothing whatsoever when you eat it so you would need to order with something else.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

They can keep their McGriddles though. Fuck that shit

Typical of my mum to fucking lie about this because she doesn't know — I had my first mcgriddle yesterday morning, and I phoned her up and she said "we don't have anything like that in this country". What should I have expected from a woman with three golliwog dolls, though.

For me, though, I'll have a couple of McKrokets.

Maccies does something proper rotten to my insides. My own farts don't bother me at all, but when I've had anything from there the ass gas that I produce afterwards even makes my eyes water. But if you're going get us a Big Mac and fries with this bus ticket voucher I've got. With a side double cheeseburger. Thanks.

One day I'm going to find a shopping centre that has the holy trinity of shit fast food outlets and get my dream shit meal of a large strawberry milkshake, a double whopper, a large Maccies fries and some of them chicken chunks in bbq sauce that KFC do sometimes. 

23 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

One day I'm going to find a shopping centre that has the holy trinity of shit fast food outlets and get my dream shit meal of a large strawberry milkshake, a double whopper, a large Maccies fries and some of them chicken chunks in bbq sauce that KFC do sometimes. 

Welcome To Manchester

https://intu.co.uk/traffordcentre/restaurants

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Typical of my mum to fucking lie about this because she doesn't know — I had my first mcgriddle yesterday morning, and I phoned her up and she said "we don't have anything like that in this country". What should I have expected from a woman with three golliwog dolls, though.

For me, though, I'll have a couple of McKrokets.

Perhaps she was just trying to make you feel special. 

I know someone who was as uni and his dad came to see him, and his dad  brought him one of those coke 10 fridgepacks as part of some shopping he'd done for him. "Have you seen these, these are new!" his dad said, excited. He overegged it a bit in reply, giving it the "wow, no that's a really cool idea, thanks dad". The took the stuff up to his halls to find an empty one hanging out of the bin and a 2 thirds full one on his desk. Shame. 

• Paid Members

I love the cheese bites that are a regular on the menu now but they keep rotating them and do different types. They currently have the cheese and herb ones which aren't the best. The red leiecester ones on the other hand are fantastic.

Whatever happened to them doing pots of wedges? I miss those soggy bastards.

Archived