Hell in a Cell review-a-match signup thread

Onyx2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
1 minute ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I think @Mr.Showtime has the Undertaker-Boss Man match rather than Kennel From Hell, though? Kennel doesn't have anyone on it currently.

Shit you're right. I had it in my head that Undertaker v Boss Man was Kennel. Go for it Harmie. (This match isn't even on the wikipedia page for HIAC matches, it was so bad.) Undertaker v Boss Man was still rated a dud though.

• Awards Moderator
6 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Shit you're right. I had it in my head that Undertaker v Boss Man was Kennel. Go for it Harmie. (This match isn't even on the wikipedia page for HIAC matches, it was so bad.) Undertaker v Boss Man was still rated a dud though.

Excellent! Am I relieved of the Del Rio one then? :)

• Paid Members

I'm fairly happy as my one is one from the morass of this decade's "good but inconsequential and forgettable" matches/stories/feuds and in particular I remember at work a mate telling me it was good and worth watching, and mumbling "I'm sure I'll give it a whirl" then just reading the results and not ever bothering because I've seen all I need to from both men and from the gimmick so didn't see much point. Be interesting to gauge where my mate Chris' barometer lands for "worth watching"!

Archived