Hell in a Cell review-a-match signup thread

Onyx2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

I'll do a double up Onyx, if you want to throw another one my way.

Thanks Al, you have another. Your original match is under 10 minutes so it shouldn't be too taxing! You did get a good second pick.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Thanks Al, you have another. Your original match is under 10 minutes so it shouldn't be too taxing! You did get a good second pick.

No problem. Cheers for that one Onyx, I do remember really enjoying that match!

• Awards Moderator
25 minutes ago, Mr.Showtime said:

“The Undertaker v Big Boss Man”

You motherfucker 😂

Please give me a second one, thanks! You have to make up for this!!

Well, someone had to have it. Your second was a lot of fun as I recall.

• Awards Moderator
48 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

I can probably do a double as well, got some time tonight.

I'm amazed to see my first match pick. I had no recollection of Cena and Orton still fighting in 2014, let alone in the Cell!

• Awards Moderator
4 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I had no recollection of Cena and Orton still fighting in 2014, let alone in the Cell!

This is when they were getting booed to shit in every match. When I properly remember fans really rejecting a match (outside of One Night Stand).

I nearly gave you Kennel from Hell Harmie, because I knew you would work some magic with it. But I couldn't live knowing I'd picked it out for you.

You have another equally obscure pick.

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

This is when they were getting booed to shit in every match. When I properly remember fans really rejecting a match (outside of One Night Stand).

I nearly gave you Kennel from Hell Harmie, because I knew you would work some magic with it. But I couldn't live knowing I'd picked it out for you.

You have another equally obscure pick.

Fookin' hell, I'd rather have Kennel From Hell than that second pick, please! I'd genuinely rather watch a dog having a shit than Del Rio. Permission to sign up for the Kennel instead?

• Awards Moderator
Just now, HarmonicGenerator said:

Fookin' hell, I'd rather have Kennel From Hell than that second pick, please! I'd genuinely rather watch a dog having a shit than Del Rio. Permission to sign up for the Kennel instead?

@Mr.Showtime has that pleasure. If you want to swap...

Archived