Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

• 2 weeks later...

@Carbombwe are currently doing all our shopping at Asda via click and collect, I'm so grateful they don't sell these. I'm currently pregnant and they've already said the baby is on the big size (98th percentile) and I think it would be obese if I could get my hands on those biscuits.

@SuperBaconHave you tried Haagen-Daz Caramel Biscuit and Speculoos ice cream? It's basically a generic brand Lotus biscuit and spread ice cream, it's so good.

Edited by deathrey

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You had the spread? It's...dangerous.

Oh, I've had the spread. Prefer the smooth to the crunchy, but it's still all fiendish and insidious. 

It's so bad for you, yet ticks the same boxes that make people crave junk food. They should call it "Eric Biscoff". 

12 minutes ago, deathrey said:

@Carbombwe are currently doing all our shopping at Asda via click and collect, I'm so grateful they don't sell these. I'm currently pregnant and they've already said the baby is on the big size (98th percentile) and I think it would be obese if I could get my hands on those biscuits.

@SuperBaconHave you tried Haagen-Daz Caramel Biscuit and Speculoos ice cream? It's basically a generic brand Lotus biscuit and spread ice cream, it's so good.

Bloody hell, yeh - definitely a good thing they don't sell them then. 

I've had that ice cream too. Almost as dangerous as the spread.