Biscuit chat

Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

Them jaffa cake cookies.

The rate at which these threads are spawning I give it a week before we have no choice but to kick off.....

What is the best thing?

alan_partridge_mid_morning_matters_2.jpg

It's sliced bread, isn't it! That's the best thing!

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Hobnobs. But more importantly, chocolate hobnobs.

More importantly, plain chocolate Hobnobs.

With lemon curd spread on top of you want to be especially wretched.

Party Rings I enjoy, but now that the colours are muted because of an insistence on natural colouring, they don't exactly scream "Party!" anymore.

These days I get a lot of enjoyment from the good old standards. The Custard Cream. The Bourbon. The Ginger Nut. The Nice biscuit. I'll accept a plain chocolate digestive when red pack Hobnobs aren't available.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

What the fuck are those?! They look like a prop from the set of Dev Alahan's corner shop.

The forerunner of HobNobs, usually found at the bottom of the biscuit barrel along with Lincolns and Digestives.

I remember my mum raving about some biscuits she brought back from holiday in the 90's. Apparently she'd never had a bourbon cream before because she was duped in to thinking Oreo was anything more than a variation on the humble midcard variety pack biscuit playing second fiddle to the custard cream.