UKFF Fantasy Booking Classic 2018

Fatty Facesitter

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Are we allowed to PM the UKFF’er who we want to debut to get some little tibits about them? 

Sure! Bear in mind some users have their PM box full, and if they don’t reply you may have to go without their tidbits, but mainly it’s down to your imagination. 

Ha I went to bed last night thinking "I bet there's gonna be a Velveteen Dream story"! Creating that is pressure. Because all I can think of right now is the WWE way - he joins the main roster with no vignettes, has some matches and is thrown in a random team with Chad Gable and nothing happens. Hmm. Good luck everyone :) 

CRITERIA

• Book a UKFF poster's arrival in WWE (or another promotion of your choosing, if you wish). 
  • Build up their character profile, give us some backstory and detail their initial movements in the company. 
  • Book them to debut for any brand or on any PPV event of your choosing. 

I know the criteria was build a character profile but my character has a surprise debut so I did now want to spoil it for you all.

WWE Writers Meeting:

Vince is in a meeting with the writing team discussing the next few months of TV.

Vince:"so any ideas?"

Writer 1: "push Roman?"

Writer 2: "push Roman?"

Writer 3: "We have a new superstar set to debut, maybe we could invest some time into them with vignettes and sit down interviews?"

Vince: "YOURRRRRRRRRRR FIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDD."

Vince: "listen we need to make Roman even more popular, he has proven that he can do anything and the audience love him. Hell he is so good that even."

A door opens and Road Dogg walks in. 

Dogg: "Sorry boss, I left mah bible in here."

Vince: "No problem Brian, be quick"

Dogg grabs his bible and heads to the door.

Vince: "As I was saying, even wins and losses don't matter."

Dogg pauses for a second at the door 'did he just? Well he is the boss, best to agree with everything he says'

960.jpg

Vince: "But before that it is my daughter Stephanie's Birthday next week and I want to celebrate in style, the main event of next weeks show is her birthday party.

Raw opens with the promise of a birthday party for Stephanie McMahon, commentary is Cole, Graves and for some reason JBL.

"It's a party MAGGLE and everyone is invited." (oh yeah that is why he is here). 

Later in the show Vince is in the ring with the Stooges who are wearing party hats. There is an enormous pile of presents on a table running the length of the ropes, on the ropes opposite is a buffet table complete with fish and chips, steak and ketchup, chocolate digestives with the chocolate facing up and of course pie and peas galore. In the centre of the ring stands a podium on which stands a cake like shape; although this is draped with a velvet cloth so is yet to be revealed. Vince and the stooges ham it up for a while with Vince making Patterson whack Briscoe with a stick as Vince gleefully screams Piñata and makes fart noises down a microphone. 

After Vince grows tired of belittling the Stooges he eventually begins the big buildup leading to the introduction of Stephanie. 

"Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my daughter Stephanie McMahon."

stephanie_mcmahon_wrestlemania_33_attire

Stephanie comes out adorned in a tiara and heads to the ring where she hugs Pat, avoids Briscoe and then throws herself into her dads arms long enough for everyone to get uncomfortable. Vince and the Stooges begin passing Stephanie presents which she opens to much aplomb. After a while with ratings slowly dropping they move on to the big reveal of the cake.

"That's gotta be Cake" screams Cole. 

A drumroll sounds and with much theatrics Vince whips away the velvet cloth..........Stephanie screams, the Stooges look confused, Vince goes purple with rage.

Cole: "what on earth."

JBL: "That ain't a cake!"

Graves: "but that's; that's."

1_s600x600_c1533x896_l0x700.png

Unknown voice: "BIT OF KWESH IS IT, LIKE A BIT OF KWESH DO WE?"

All of a sudden the following music plays.

Out walks the living legend that is Cannibal Man. Cannibal Man heads to the ring. Vince is the first to recover from the shock and in his distinct voice bellows out.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

"My name is Cannibal Man and I am your newest WWE Superstar"

The crowd go wild at this upstart daring to interrupt a McMahon family party.

Vince looks as if he is about to have an aneurysm. 

"YOU DARE TO COME OUT HERE AND INTERRUPT MY LITTLE PRINCESS' BIRTHDAY PARTY? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMMIT AND I AM THE BIG CHEESE AROUND HERE,"

Cannibal Man upon hearing this begins waving his arms about like he is cupping two sets of imaginary bollocks whilst running on the spot, Vince's microphone picks up the dancing lunatics every word.

"WHOOOOOHOOOHOHAAAA BIT OF CHEESE ON HEY LIKE A BIT OF CHEESE ON DO YOU LAD."

Cole: "I think this guy needs help."

JBL: "He is having fun MAGGLE and that's why we love him."

Graves: *audible sigh down the headset*

Stephanie has seen enough she spins Cannibal around and *CRACK* slaps him right in the face. The audience let out an audible "oooooooooh" one fat unwashed neckbeard chants "you deserve it." 

The CanCan Man locks his gaze on Stephanie, eyes burning with rage. Steph realises her error and begins to back away as Cannibal slowly stalks her. She trips on an errant present and the crowd are awash with anticipation.

Briscoe intervenes spinning Man around 

*BOOM* Cannibal Apocalypse (whatever move you saw in your head is the one he hit)

Patterson runs over straight into *BOOM* another Cannibal Apocalypse. 

Cole: "This guy just wiped out the Stooges."

JBL: "Get out of their Stephanie."

Saxton: "erm Cory went to the toilet."

Vince rushes CM from behind and catches him with a sneak attack to the back, the crowd boo as Vince does his disgusted face. CM slowly rises back up.

lCMtTOo2-600x400.jpg

The crowd are beginning to buzz again, Vince begins to plead with Cannibal Man but to no avail *BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM" Cannibal Apocalypse on the boss.

Cole: "That may have been the biggest mistake of Cannibal Mans life."

The crowd are now firmly behind our savoury goods worshipping hero. CM turns slowly and locks his eyes on the now terrified Stephanie. 

It begins as a small rumbling but gets louder as more and more of the crowd add their voices.

"Kwesh Kwesh Kwesh Kwesh KWESH KWESH KWESH KWESH KWESH"

CM is feeding off the energy of the crowd, Steph tries to run but CM catches her by the wrist and drags her to the podium, Steph has fallen to her knees pleading for all she is worth a luckily positioned prone microphone presumably dropped by Vince but just as likely slid in by a ring side audio team member ensures her pleas are heard all around the arena. CM lifts the mighty quiche from the podium, he looks to the crowd who roar their approval. Stephanie screams one last time before Cannibal Man begins rubbing the quiche all over her face.

"BIT OF KWESH IS IT HEY LASS BIT OF KWESH"

The crowd join in.

"KWESH KWESH KWESH KWESH" the very foundations of the arena are shaking. 

JBL: "It's a bit of KWESH Maggie."

Stephanie is now lying on her back with quiche smeared all over her face. Cannibal Man begins his bollock cupping dance once again, this time in a circle around the fallen princess. The crowd, firmly behind their new hero join in all the while letting out a mighty "KWESH KWESH KWESH KWESH" (imagine if you will the Daniel Bryan and crowd reaction after his cage match with Bray) except with more bollock cupping dancing. 

Cole: "Is this the start of the 'Kwesh Movement'?"

JBL: "The Road to Kweshlemania has begun Maggle!"

Graves: "I hate this job."

Cannibal Man has united the crowd like no other before him, bullet club wearing smarks are high-fiving children in Cena shirts. 

The show goes off the air with Cannibal Man leading the Kwesh chants.

Criteria:

- Book a War Games match from any era, with any personell.
- Book the build-up, the match and the aftermath
- Someone MUST bleed.

The Event - Summerslam 1989

The Build - Randy Savage, fresh off losing at Mania V, ditching Liz and bringing Sensational Sherri into the fold, is ravenous in his quest to end Lust Hogan. Figuring there to be strength in numbers, Savage approaches Bobby "The Brain" Heenan on an episode of Wrestling Challenge, talking about a business agreement to accomplish something they both want: to end Hulkamania. Heenan is all ears.

On Saturday Night's Main Event, Hogan and new buddy Brutus Beefcake are challenging Tully and Arn for their newly won tag titles. When the time is right, Savage appears at ringside, luring Hogan from the ring. Andre the Giant and Rick Rude, two more members of the Heenan Family, ambush Hulk. It's a five-on-two beatdown, ending with the Family holding a beaten Hogan up, forcing him to watch as Savage comes off the top rope with a ring bell into Beefcake's face.

After the injury to his friend, Hulk is furious, wanting revenge on Savage and the Family, and vows to form an army to go to war with them. Out from the shadows appears Dusty Rhodes. Dusty says he's been watching Hogan do the right thing for a long time and admired him from afar, but the time has come. The rare time when you have to do the wrong thing for the right reasons. "If it's War you want...I have a creation from way back when to settle this, and I'll be right by your side, bibbe!" 

The announcement is made by Jack Tunney. At Summerslam, Hogan's Heroes takes on Savage and the Heenan Family in War Games. It's up to Hulk to find a team.

Hulk and Dusty are on the podium with Gene. The first man brought out is "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, who was already feuding with Andre and over huge in 1989.

Hogan tears the house down with his second intro - the Ultimate Warrior, who has existing beef with Rick Rude after stealing the IC Title at Mania 5. The team is at four, and Hogan concedes that Beefcake won't be back in time, and they're in trouble. "I have an idea", offers Dusty, "But I don't know if even the man upstairs could make it happen."

Next week, Hogan is talking to somebody, but we don't see who. Hogan says that he knows they can't stand the sight of each other, and he doesn't even know if he can trust him. But he knows when you go to war, you need confidence in the men in the trenches, and there's nobody alive he has as much faith in in a situaton like this. After a pause, you hear the voice. "I'll think about it". We pan over.

It's "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

Heenan scoffs at the idea, saying Piper retired for a reason, and knows that dealing with them will send Roddy back to Hollywood as damaged goods. Savage calls him a has-been. With his ire raised, Piper joins the team.

Imagine the promos. Savage, Andre, Rude, Arn and Tully, flanked by Heenan and Sherri, vowing to cripple Hogan, send Warrior to his home planet, cross Duggan's other eye and turn the Dream into a nightmare. Heenan still questions the choice of Piper. "In war, you need to look straight ahead at the enemy. Hogan, you know deep down, that you need eyes in the back of your head with Piper around."

On the other side, it's Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes, Ultimate Warrior and Jim Duggan. After a mound of cocaine. Hulk wants Savage in the steel. Dusty is in his element, full of passion. Piper hits the comeback promo. Warrior is insane. Duggan is there. We're going to need a Richter scale to measure this buyrate.

The Match - Hulk Hogan (WWF Champion), "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, The Ultimate Warrior, Dusty Rhodes & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan versus "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Andre The Giant, "Ravishing" Rick Rude (IC Champion) and The Brain Busters (Tag Champions)

In the truest tradition, Dusty Rhodes is the first man to step inside the cage. On the other side, Arn Anderson enters, a lovely nod to those who know their history. Dusty bounces Arn like a pinball for the first two minutes, vintage Dream, and Arn is a bloody mess immediately.

At the coin toss, Liz squares off with Sherri. The heels win, and Tully Blanchard enters the cage. Dusty is able to fend them off briefly, but the tag team champions are too much, and put a beating on the Dream.

Duggan is next in to even the sides, and the four men pair off with the babyfaces regaining control.

The third man in for the heels is Randy Savage, who is immediately a difference maker. The Busters double team Dusty, while Savage works over Duggan. The tension is building, as Piper takes his shirt and kilt off outside the cage, ready to go. Savage is taunting Hogan the whole time. As the buzzer strikes and Piper opens the cage, Hogan storms past him and jumps in to attack Randy.

Jesse: "Did you see what that egomaniac did? The Hotrod is livid!"

Tony: "Hogan's been waiting to get Savage for weeks, he couldn't wait any longer!"

Jesse: "Why? It's a cage, Macho ain't going anywhere!"

The crowd goes nuts as Hogan bumps all three. Outside the ring, Piper is spitting fire, screaming at Hogan for going against the plan.

Hulk is in control, until the next entrant, Rick Rude, blindsides him. With the man advantage, Savage hits a knee to the back and sends Hogan into the cage. The Warrior enters next to go after Rude, throwing everybody into the cage with his trademark intensity. The faces are back in the mix.

Then Andre, the fifth and final man, enters. With the Giant in, the heels take over in a big way. Dusty gets busted open. Savage comes off the top of the cage with the axhandle to Hogan, and our Terry gets colour as well. It's not looking good.

The final countdown commences. The buzzer hits, and the cage door swings open in front of Piper.

But he doesn't move.

Tony: "What is Piper doing, he's not going in!"

Jesse: "I knew it! Him and Hogan can't work together, it just can't happen!"

Piper slowly turns and begins to walk away from the cage door, and the fans almost surely start to boo. A bloody Hogan looks up through the bars, reaching a hand out to Piper, who turns to the crowd. After a few moments of doubt, Roddy fires up, grabs a chair at ringside and charges for the door, throwing it in. He grabs Duggan's 2x4, sitting at ringside, and enters with it, going on a rampage. The faces are back in the fight thanks to Piper, and everybody is going into the cage. Savage is busted open by a chairshot from Hogan.

The heels recover, however, when Heenan hands powder to Rude, who throws it into Hogan's eyes.

Savage slowly climbs back to the top of the cage, looking to hit another axhandle to Hogan, but as he soars off, Piper swings the 2x4 like a baseball bat, straight into Savage's ribs, to save Hogan.

Warrior clotheslines Andre, who gets tied up in the ropes.

Desperately, Heenan tries to climb the cage, but Brutus Beefcake, with face mask, storms the ring and pulls him down, putting him in the sleeper.

With Andre and Savage neutralised, Hogan clears his eyesight enough to grab Arn Anderson and put him in a camel clutch, holding the 2x4 across his face for extra leverage, forcing the submission and the victory. The babyfaces stand beaten, bloodied, but victorious.

The Aftermath: Savage moves to a feud with Piper, furious that he ruined his chance for revenge on Hogan. Rude and Warrior's rematch for the IC Title still takes place, just a little later. Hogan moves on to Heenan's new project, the undefeated Mr. Perfect, and Andre turns his focus to Dusty Rhodes.

• Paid Members

@Liam O'Rourke I love a good War Games match. That was pretty good. I was trying to figure out either an Invasion Wargames, or a Flair/Vince brand extension one just for fun. 

18 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Hence recruiting Duggan. 

Touche.

It's a lot of fun to put those together with the restrictions of the time in place. Ideally the match would have happened at Survivor Series 89, but Tully had a different kind of powder in the face and got canned.

Summer of 1989 just feels like the perfect time to bust it out, with NWA staples like Arn, Tully and Dusty not only in the fold, but in prominent spots and over to boot. Piper returned at Summerslam 1989 anyway, and tying back to whether he and Hogan can work together could lead to awesome promos. Even Arn Anderson cutting in with his awesome delivery talking about having gone through this before, specifically with Dusty, and how you walk out a different man. If it was done in November, it would be the perfect time to bust out one of my favourite Double A lines - "There are no winners, there are no losers - there are only survivors."

1,250 words exactly again, not including links. I loved creating this. Didn't have to really chop anything this time either!

EVOLUTION

A mysterious vignette plays during the first-ever all-women PPV - all purple smoke and sexy funk music. There’s one voice.

dream0_zps6vgtsehk.jpg

“Move aside, ladies.

This is Man’s time.

And this man… is the man of your dreams.”

Everyone with a fucking brain knows who it is.

NOVEMBER

Corey Graves hypes the debut of the Velveteen Dream for weeks.

Graves: “My NXT sources tell me the Dream is looking for a manager, and the hottest free agent in sports entertainment could make his decision on November 18 at Survivor Series!”

SURVIVOR SERIES

Dream1_zps5qe9n8yb.jpg

The Dream is here! The entire PPV set has a purple theme for the whole show. He enters the ring to find WWE managers lining up to offer their services. He sees Lio Rush, Titus O’Neil, Drake Maverick, Sunil Singh, and Zelina Vega.

Dream: “Is this it?”

Stephanie McMahon enters the stage!

Stephanie: “In fact, no. A slew of former managers contacted WWE - they see you, and they want back in. They ALL want you. And they’re all here tonight.”

It’s Jive Soul Bro! Slick’s Titantron plays and out he comes - followed by Bob Backlund, Clarence Mason, The Jackyl, Brother Love, Terri Runnels, R-Truth, Jillian Hall, Armando Estrada, Paul Ellering, Debra, Michael PS Hayes, Nidia, Queen Sharmell and Johnny Polo!

The Dream looks impressed. He walks along the line of greats.

Dream: “Why do you want to lead the Dream to greatness?”
Brother Love: “Because… because… AHHHHHHH LUUUUUUUUVE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!”

Dream: “I don’t know you.”
Estrada: “MY NAME, IS ARMANDOOOOOO… ALEJANDRRRRROOOOO… EEEEEEESTRRRRRRRADAA!”
Dream: “Okay. Now - say my name.”
Estrada: “JOR NAME, IS PATRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…”
Dream: “Whoa whoa no no no stop right there. The Dream doesn’t like you.”

Dream: “R-Truth… who have you managed?”
R-Truth: “…Little Jimmy!”
Dream: “What’s his win/loss record?”
R-Truth: “…Damn. You got me.”
R-Truth leaves.

Johnny Polo: “Wait - what about me? What about Johnny Polo?”
Dream: “…What about you?”

It looks like Velveteen Dream has made a decision.

Dream: “Slick and the Dream sounds like a good team, what y’all think?” The crowd goes wild. “Well…”

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…!”

heyman_zpsqswr0kow.gif

Paul Heyman cuts a 10-minute promo on how amazing the Dream is. We all know how it goes.

Dream: “Paul…the Dream sees right through you. He can’t trust you. I need someone who knows me - not a slimy suck-up who’s out of my league. And that’s exactly what you are. You disgust me.

“Besides - I already have a manager.” 

Corey Graves: “Huh?!”

William Regal enters the ring! Everyone else leaves. Heyman is furious.

Regal: “I'm here to protect my pet project. I’ll be bloody damned, after all my hard work, if we have to suffer through another Ascension, Bo Dallas, or Big Cass debacle.”

NOVEMBER 26th
Dream beats Dallas.

DECEMBER 3rd
Dream beats Viktor.

DECEMBER 10th
Dream beats a midget called Big Ass (he’s got a big bum).

TLC

“Hello my name is Elias.”

elias_zpsldc1crzw.jpg

“…silence your cellphones, hold your applause and shut your mouths! Elias is an experience like no other - you should all respect my tale…”

The Dream beats Elias.

Backstage, Dream meets John Cena!

cena_zps7im9qreh.jpg

“Good job, kid. I’d like to face you one day.”

“Oh, you’ll face the Dream. And you won’t just face me. You’ll say my name too.”

The Dream walks off and Cena smirks.

RUMBLE

The Dream enters the Rumble at number 9. Along the way he eliminates a weakened Chris Jericho and is the only man left standing when number 23, John Cena, enters! Staredown and fight!

Eventually we end up with a final 4 of Dream, Cena, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan. A pant-wetting 10-minute fatal four-way ensues. The Dream hits the Purple Rainmaker on Cena, drags him to his feet and is going to eliminate him…

Holy fucking shit it’s Brock Lesnar! The Dream gets DESTROYED.

JANUARY 28th

heyman2_zpsbtikevqn.jpg

Heyman: “That little purple punk disrespected me. He wants to win a Rumble? I say no. He wants a WrestleMania moment with Cena? I say no. I can say no - but NOBODY says no to Paul Heyman!”

FEBRUARY 11th

The Dream returns.

“I hear Brock Lesnar has a UFC fight coming up. Regardless, one way or another, Brock Lesnar will SAY… MY… NAME.”

FEBRUARY 18th

A reporter outside Lesnar’s farmland catches him exiting his truck as he arrives home.

“What do you make of the Dream’s comments?”

lesnar1_zps5fxtwjn8.jpg

Lesnar laughs. “I will never say the name of that streak of g*y p*ss. Now f*ck off outta here.”

FEBRUARY 25th

Lesnar again arrives on his land. He drives through the gates… and slowly pulls his truck to a stop.

He looks around.

And gasps.

farm2_zpsuor87bns.jpg farm1_zpsyuimjtck.jpg

farm3_zpsjhyf0435.jpg farm4_zpsta18wavc.jpg

farm5_zpsn311srvu.jpg

Lesnar: “What the f*****g mother-f*****g little b***h f**k!! I’m gonna f*****g kill that f*****g purple b**h! F**k!”

In the distance, we see Velveteen Dream admiring his handiwork.

FarmDream_zps7py9ge5m.jpg

NXT
FEBRUARY 27th

NXT_zpsjwnjyquy.jpg

During a much-publicized GM handover ceremony, William Regal is officially handing the reins to Matt Bloom when… 

nxtassault_zpsq1xfxslp.jpg

Lesnar assaults a stranger then storms into the arena! The entire NXT roster tries to fend off Brock but he’s having none of it - he gets to Regal and bloodies him up real good. Smashed.

MARCH 4th

hospital_zpswfwiqihr.jpg

Regal: “…so I said to the fella, don’t believe that bloody deformed pillock, he’s always walked like that… oh you’ll have to excuse me.”

A smug Paul Heyman visits Regal in hospital. Regal gets him to sign an agreement so that he won’t press charges on his client Lesnar. Heyman laughs and goes to leave. Regal peels off his facial bandages.

Regal: “By the way, this paper you just signed - it makes it official. Brock will be competing at WrestleMania.”
Heyman: “What?! But he has a UFC championship fight this weekend! He might not be cleared!”
Regal: “Oh - and win, lose or draw, Brock will pocket the princely sum of… one US dollar.”
Heyman: “WHAAAAAT?!”
Regal: "Now you head on off sonny Jim, that’s a good boy, and tell Brock the good news. Cheerio."

Paul Heyman wants to die.

UFC 235: Cormier vs Lesnar
MARCH 9th

Brock Lesnar takes on Daniel Cormier for the UFC Heavyweight Championship. Before the main event, the camera pans the crowd.

“Oh, my!” the commentator probably doesn’t say.

UFC1_zpsjn3z5ewi.jpg

MARCH 18th

regal_zps7gcthevj.jpg

Regal: "You know you're in for the beating of your life. Right?"
Dream: “I know. But to the Dream… sometimes it's better to burn out than to fade away.”
Regal: “Thatta boy.”
Regal hands Dream his brass knucks.

MARCH 25th

Paul Heyman cuts the promo of his life. Again. What more do you need?

APRIL 1st

WWE produces their greatest build-up video package yet. They air it seven times during Raw. What more do you need?

WRESTLEMANIA

The Dream is backstage.

"From NXT to UFC to PPV, everyone has experienced the Velveteen Dream. The entire world is saying my name. There's only one... man... left. Brock Lesnar? Dream .. over."

Dream's tights say "Sign me up, Dana". Brock Lesnar beats Velveteen Dream after a shockingly tough battle but it was never in doubt. Lesnar battered him, mainly. And the fans love Dream even more for it. Regal makes a run-in during and gets some shit in for a near-fall.

Lesnar heads up the ramp, almost exiting, but the SAY HIS NAME chants are deafening. He can’t ignore them. He turns with a mic to face the audience and a downed and bloodied opponent.

"I hope you enjoyed your WrestleMania moment... Velveteen Dream."

Cheers.

Everyone cries.

Archived