UKFF Fantasy Booking Classic 2018

Fatty Facesitter

• Awards Moderator

Right on the limit this time, phew! Thanks for increasing it.

I’m taking a personal risk on this one… I’m erasing one of my favourite-ever matches from existence. That’s what this competition means to me!

War Games

Spring 2001. The Hardy Boyz, Edge & Christian and the Dudley Boyz have been fighting for over a year for tag team supremacy. Each bout has escalated in violence and intensity. Thanks to ECW’s recent collapse, Rhyno joins his old friends E&C and is Goring the shit out of anyone he meets, including injuring Lita. Spike Dudley joins his big brothers.

RAW, March 19: The Hardyz watch a Six Man Tag between the Dudleyz and ECR.  Paul Heyman, on commentary, points out they’re outnumbered, but not to worry, ‘I know a guy’. The Hardyz interfere and they all chuck weapons at each other.

March 26: During the Vince-Shane simulcast, Shane mentions while he owns WCW now, he still has power in WWE, and his new company can settle a rivalry better than Vince ever could. At WrestleMania X-Seven, it’ll be the Dudley Boyz, versus Edge, Christian & Rhyno, versus the Hardy Boyz and a partner of their choice… IN WAR GAMES!

As Rhyno destroys Spike in a Hardcore match, music plays…

ROB VAN DAM!

RVD smashes Rhyno and Spike with Vandaminators and Five Star Frog Splashes! Heyman grabs a mic. “Matt! Jeff! You need a partner for War Games? You got one, and his name is Rob! Van! Dam!”

The match:

Note: cage is standard WWE height.

Finkel says five words he never thought he’d say…

fink1.png

“LET THE WAR GAMES BEGIN!”

The rules:

Three teams, seven periods.

First period 5 minutes, all others 2 minutes.

One man from each team begins.

Random drawing beforehand determines who goes in next. 

Teams alternate for remaining periods until we reach THE MATCH BEYOND.

To win, two teams must Surrender (be completely incapacitated and unable to continue) or Submit. Referee’s decision is final. Winners are Tag Team Champions (Freebird rule)!

No pinfalls, no countouts, no DQ.

Bubba, Jeff and Edge enter and immediately begin brawling. Edge’s head hits the turnbuckle and he’s thrown over the top rope into the cage. Bubba tries to cheesegrater Edge but Jeff whips him into the corner. Jeff drags a prone Edge into the ring and uses him to hit Poetry In Motion on Bubba!

Christian feeds a chair in through a gap in the cage. Edge puts it in sitting position and Jeff eats a drop toehold!

Edge climbs to the top and tries to swing from the cage roof but is caught by Bubba! Into the cage! Twice! Cheesegrater! EDGE BUSTED OPEN!

1 minute remaining.

There’s blood on Bubba’s wrist tape as he takes Edge to the camera for a bloody close-up and BITES HIM!

z-00292.jpg

ZERO! Matt Hardy enters!

He brawls with Bubba, slams him, signals to Jeff. They climb opposite turnbuckles. AAAAAAAAAH! Splash-legdrop combo!

1 minute.

Hardyz throw Edge into the cage, each grabbing a leg for a team Boston Crab as outside, D-Von is ready to go!

“D-Von! BRING THE TABLES!”

ZERO. D-Von brings two tables with him. He throws the Hardyz into the other ring as Bubba bodyslams Edge.

JR: “This will, adversely affect, your sexual drive!”

QGnR.gif

Bubba throws a chair at Matt across the rings as D-Von sets up a table in the first ring and one in the corner. Edge is laid on the table, Jeff springboards to dive across the rings but is caught by Bubba and powerbombed through Edge, through the table!

1 minute.

Matt uses the top of the cage to kick D-Von away. Bubba catches his legs and goes for another powerbomb – Matt counters into a hurricanrana! D-Von gets thrown into the side - BUSTED OPEN!

ZERO. Christian doesn’t quite make it in - when the door opens, the Dudleyz barge through him, followed by Matt! Matt and Christian brawl outside while the Dudleyz set up FOUR TABLES by the ramp. Matt finds a ladder and whacks Bubba with it, Christian nicks it and whacks Matt while D-Von sets up more tables! They all brawl back into the ring. Bubba and Matt BUSTED OPEN.

summerslam_2005.jpg

1 minute.

All six men brawl across both rings! They’re clotheslined over ropes, they’re thrown into the cage. It’s chaos.

ZERO. RVD! With chair! He’s in at speed and hits everyone with elbows. Chairshot for D-Von! Vandaminator for Bubba! Springboard kick for Edge! Rolling Thunder for Christian! He signals to Jeff. Edge down in one ring, Christian down in the other. Dual Swanton-Five Star!

rob-van-dam-robvandam-1335105482.jpg

ZERO. Submissions are on the Dudleyz as SPIKE enters! He uses the cage for momentum and hits a Dudley Dog on Matt! Two chairshots save his brothers! Bubba and D-Von work on Jeff, as E&C drag Spike between rings, holding him upside down, head stuck between aprons… they get a chair… chairshot-apron-conchairto! 

RVD takes down E&C but is trapped by Bubba in one ring, D-Von in the other. He’s whipped across… 3-D ACROSS THE RINGS! His body bounces off the top ropes with the whiplash. Ouch.

ZERO. RHYNO. THE MATCH BEYOND. Submit or surrender!

Spinebuster to Jeff! Chairshot to D-Von! GORE to Bubba! Gore through the table in the corner to Matt! GORE THROUGH THE DOOR TO SPIKE!

It’s a standard horrific Spike bump, cage door ripped from its hinges. But wait… LITA!

3-20-2013+6-14-05+PM.jpg

She climbs the cage! What’s she planning? Edges climbs up to stop her … she escapes but sees Rhyno waiting below. She leaps from halfway up… Litacanrana to Rhyno! She’s done.

Heyman: “Everyone is a victim in War Games. Everyone!”

Inside, Christian gets a BACK BODY DROP into the cage.

Edge takes out the Dudleyz and cheesegraters RVD, busting him open. Jeff leaves the cage and lays Rhyno and Spike on tables at the side. He sets up a GIANT LADDER. Climbs it. SWANTON OFF THE GIANT LADDER.

maxresdefault.jpg

Spike is DEAD.

Christian tries to escape D-Von by climbing the ropes, ending up hanging by his hands from the top of the cage. D-Von climbs too, moving across to meet Christian. They kick at each other. D-Von dangling dangerously! He falls!

JEFF IS UP! He’s in the ring, hanging from the roof too! He propels across a whole ring and kicks Christian down! But Bubba grabs his legs! He’s trapped at the top! EDGE ON THE TOP ROPE! SPEEEEEEEEAR!

hqdefault.jpg

Like that, plus cage, minus ladders. Jeff is DEAD. 

Heyman: “How much more can any of these three teams take? What price are they not willing to pay…”

RVD smashes D-Von into the cage while Christian loosens a turnbuckle. It’s detached! The rope is loose! Christian grabs a steel bar and ANNIHILATES RVD. 

http://www.theclawhold.com/uploads/6/0/8/6/6086028/706377_orig.gif 

Like this, but with longer hair. RVD? DEAD.

Meanwhile, Matt and Bubba have brawled outside and to the top of the cages! But here’s Rhyno! He pushes them OFF THE CAGE AND THROUGH FOUR TABLES!

ny4TwpM.gif

Again, minus ladder plus cage. Both DEAD.

JR: “Good god, look at the carnage. This is frightening. Say a prayer for these nine men.”

The referee assesses. None of the Hardyz team can continue. They must SURRENDER. 

Inside, Christian attacks D-Von with the steel bar as Edge locks in an armbar. Referee calls for the SUBMISSION!

E&C WIN! They are bruised and battered, they can’t tell what they felt, they’re unrecognizable to themselves… but they’re the NEW Tag Team Champions!

Heyman: “Just when you think they couldn’t raise the bar anymore, they did.”

Afterwards

RVD gets his initial run a bit earlier, winning the Hardcore Title from Kane, so we get the Jeff match before Invasion, allowing him an elevated role for the Inaugural Brawl and the summer.

The Hardyz still get involved with the Power Trip. 

Rhyno is Freebirding with E&C.

The Dudleyz carry on as they were, with Spike meeing a certain someone for the greatest love story in WWE history…

maxresdefault.jpg

LET THE WAR GAMES END

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry lads, going to have to drop out of this. Didn't anticipate how much uni work I'd be having straight from the off. If I was in a 1v1 then I'd make an effort to get something typed but with the situation, I hope this explanation will suffice.

Good luck to everyone - I'd be really interested in partaking in another one of these!

• Paid Members

The Wildcard

WCW Monday Nitro, April 10th 2000

It's the big night. The WCW relaunch. Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo have come together to for their New Blood stable to take on the Millionaire's club. There are debuts and returns aplenty. Just when you think you've seen them all, the semi-final match for the WCW Title shot between DDP and Sting is approaching the home stretch - or as Russo would say "You've had two minutes, wrap this fucker up"...

Schiavone: "DDP sees Sting struggling in the corner, Hudson, I sense a Diamond Cutter is on his mind"

Hudson: "I think you're right, Tony... Tony?"

Schiavone: "Sorry fans, I'm distracted by a man walking down the aisle. Is that...? Could it be...?"

Hudson: "I can't make him out, Tony... no, wait, I see him. It is..."

Schiavone: "Yes, it is him. What's he doing here? He doesn't work here."

Hudson: "He doesn't, Tony. Can we say his name? We all know who he is. Production, can we say this guy's name? We can. Fans, you know who that is.... It's Little Spike Dudley from ECW"

Schiavone: "Don't be so fucking stupid, Hudson. He's far too small. That's clearly John Lister from the UK Fan Forum"

Hudson: "Why, I think you're right, Tony. I've heard all about this guy. He travelled the US following various promotions then went home to the United Kingdom, got on the gas and started training at the famous Nick Cotton gym those guys all go to in London."

Schiavone: "That's great insight, Hudson. This guy used to be like 100 pounds soaking wet but now he's bulked up to 110-115 easy. I hear he can tie Steve Regal in knots and punches like a young Alex Shane"

Hudson: "That's some resume, Tony"

Schiavone: "Well he's here in WCW fans and what a night to debut. On the greatest night in the history of our sport... wait, what's Lister doing? He's approaching Kimberley at ringside. Oh My lord, did you hear what he just said to her? She hasn't heard language like that since Thursday night at the Gold Club. Fans, do not change the channel, John Lister is climbing onto the ring apron. Diamond Dallas Page is asking him what he thinks he's doing and ... OH MY .. Lister just waffled Page with a loaded copy of the Wrestling Observer newsletter. Nick Patrick is counting the pin and Sting wins, Sting wins, Sting wins. Lister is hightailing it out of the building. Kimberley is in shock and Diamong Dallas Page is flat on his back wondering what on earth just happened to him. He hasn't been in this state since Thursday night at the Gold Club"

Hudson: "I think we've got a match at the PPV, Schiavone, DDP vs. John Lister"

Schiavone: "How could you possibly know that already, Hudson?"

Hudson: "Vince Russo wrote it on my format, Schiavone, it just says "Announce the match to the three marks who'll still buy this shit""

Schiavone: "I guess we're shooting again, Hudson. That's the new WCW for you."

WCW Spring Stampede 2000, DDP vs. John Lister. UKFF mIRC chat.

<dandaman> Can't wait for this one, JNLister on PPV

<neilsbigknob> Come on Lister

<mochatrasmam> I know John, have I ever mentioned it?

<neilsbigknob> Yeah, we all do dickhead.

*** mochatrasmam is now known as ihateneil

<dandaman> PMSL lister came out to i am the one and only. Well, i think he did, WCW rip off version

*** ihateneil has quit IRC

<neilsbigknob> Fanny

<bigjockknew> do you think lister will win?

<dandaman> don't be so fucking stupid

*** alexshane joined

<dandaman> is that really alex?

<alexshane> there's only two things DDP can do about listers ass whupping, nuffink and like it

<neilsbigknob> guess so then

*** alexshane is now known as futureofbritishwrestling

*** dopper joined

*** ctx joined

<ctx> here we go boys

<dopper> can't wait for this

<boydy> a/s/l?

<neilsbigknob> whys ddp laying down?

<dandaman> whats goin on?

<ctx> listers just pinned him and kimberley is snopgging lister?

<dopper> wtf?

<futureofbritishwrestling> i knew this was going to happen

<bigjockknew> lol

<neilsbigknob> what? lister is the new owner of wcw?

<dandaman> he must of sold more copies of hulk who then i thought lol

• Paid Members

CRITERIA

• Book a UKFF poster's arrival in WWE (or another promotion of your choosing, if you wish). 
  • Build up their character profile, give us some backstory and detail their initial movements in the company. 
  • Book them to debut for any brand or on any PPV event of your choosing. 

Smackdown October 2nd 2018. 

Shinsuke Nakamura opens up Smackdown in the centre of the ring.

c9lolzvv0aas4vc-1494312319-800.jpg.e719560b44a822cd94745f3651ab2933.jpg

He reminds us he is THE US Champion. He claims to be a dominant champion, but that he is currently being treated like an afterthought by everyone on Smackdown. Shinsuke tells us he "makes everyone afraid, of the knee . .  .to. . . face." "I want some REAL competition, so I am going to re-start the US Title Open Challenge."

Unfortunately for Shinsuke, he doesn't get much of a challenge. Some local jobber answers the call and a quick Kinshasa ends things sharpish.

5efe0b441b8a8e8c.jpg.dcccc070ab58eff0afc1b424b1e83cdf.jpg

That night, before Smackdown goes off the air, we see a vignette, of a dog, running, in an awful hurry to get somewhere. images.jpeg.2d922a8f5e6d4deea87fcd4ab4954859.jpeg

October 9th Smackdown

Nakamura's open challenge is answered this time by a familiar for, Tye Dillinger. Dillinger puts up a bit of a fight but within five minutes, he's a goner. 

nxt-results-april13.jpg.168df9747fcdc67c99f6a68167903b58.jpg

The show ends in a similar fashion as last week, with a dog on it's travels. 843437468_maxresdefault(1).thumb.jpg.ff0629347026a2d18979d4e1d2ff4a70.jpgjack-russell-parsons-terrier-standing-in-water-cookham-and-the-river-KFB955.thumb.jpg.e0dea7339081e485aa40f265740e2f0d.jpg

He's in a hurry to get somewhere. 

Smackdown October 16th

Shinsuke tells us he doesn't feel like competition this week as he's had a hard weekend out surfing in Florida and he's tired. He'll wrestle next week instead. He's about to leave and before he does, we get another vignette. 

ratty5.jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.04abf083bbb5e19fc15921cfc36aaf3c.jpg

1d4f78177dfe589a50912af16cb1a48b--animals-dog-funny-animals.jpg.a47fad0c9b39a3be9d7469eeb2c704f7.jpg

Shinsuke looks very confused as the vignette ends, but he leaves the ring, content with a night off. 

Smackdown October 23rd. 

It's US Open Challenge time again and this time it's answered by shouts of SHANTI. . . Jinder Mahal is back to take over Smackdown, but it doesn't last long. Nakamura kicks him into next week inside three minutes, and it's back to Raw for Jinder.

043_SD_09262017rf_0748--af8e88d10b4c8285a36b9bb4cdda0ba6.thumb.jpg.ddde3da89801b8dceac7a7d0fbd81636.jpg

As Nakamura celebrates in the ring, he's interrupted yet again by the familiar sight of a dog on it's travels. 

pony_1399008c.jpg.1dbb61722defcc8be589a8c3f1bc4a54.jpg

Nakamura screams "what the hell is this, you are ruining my celebration!"

Smackdown October 30th

266018058_images(1).jpeg.78a49e4a722f6c194bcc1aaf17b2232d.jpeg

R Truth chances his luck. He puts up a fine fight, especially with Carmella cheerleading at ringside and his desire to impress. Eventually though, he succumbed to Nakamura, though Shinsuke looks to have been troubled on this night. As the three count hits. . . 77763365-holiday-vacation-jack-russell-dog-waiting-in-airport-terminal-ready-to-board-the-airplane-or-plane-a.thumb.jpg.81c464e226ed038a12ad1b9936491996.jpg

. . .The dog is at the airport. 

Smackdown November 6th

Nakamura gets challenged by an old nemesis, Dolph Ziggler, who gives him his toughest battle yet. It's the main event of Smackdown, and the pair run each other very close for fifteen minutes. Nakamura gets the win with a low blow that's missed by the referee and the  familiar vignette runs again, of a dog, on it's travels.

cool-jack-russell-dog-abandoned-at-rail-train-track-on-a-bridge-waiting-KDDPTD.thumb.jpg.7e969a1300c473f189582fcc9a0ff92e.jpg

Byron Sexton jumps in the ring, to try and interview Nakamura. Shinsuke begins to try and speak three time, but on each occasion he seems lost for words. He shakes his head, slaps the microphone to the ground and storms out. 

Smackdown November 13th

Shinsuke opens up the Smackdown show in a promo reminiscent of the whining Bret Hart would display in early 1997. He complains about being disrespected every week by somebody who is playing games on him, with these stupid videos about dogs. It's Nakamura's time and he demands answers from Paige. Paige comes to the ring and tells Shinsuke that she doesn't know what the videos are about, but that the production truck has received them from Commissioner Shane McMahon who is demanding they be played for 'Promotional purposes'. Paige leaves and Shinsuke looks livid, clearly not satisfied with her explanation. Nor is he satisfied when he sees the dog appear yet again.

jack-russell-terrier-dog-driving-a-car-C0K0RB.thumb.jpg.fa84efab49aa46d6981c7ef44f552702.jpg

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ed41256c87fde861f2b83e358e3c361a.jpg

The vignette this time is dubbed over with the sounds of Motley Crue.

. . .I'm on my way,

I'm on my way,

Home sweet home. 

Smackdown November 20th

Sinsuke Nakamura gets his open challenge accepted by Jeff Hardy. They have a back and forth match that ends whenever Nakamura hits the Kinshasa for the third time on Hardy, who can't beat the three count.

tenor.gif.34c7b3c135a533ab182ee43c4fb13686.gif

Nakamura celebrates his hardest defence yet of the US title. When suddenly, at the top of the ramp there seems to be something walking down towards the ring.

675933852-1024x1024.thumb.jpg.3baf4c428fd8cf14318f87b7e651c06b.jpg

Phillips " That's, thats's Dog!"

Saxton "That's gotta be Dog!"

Graves "Who is Dog and what does he want with Nakamura?"

Dog enters the ring, DOG-02-CB0080-01P.JPG.d2ef94ac42353381d84b44ff173c40f8.JPG

He drops a cricket ball at Shinsuke's feet. Dog sniffs around a little and decides to lift his leg and per all over Nakamura's leg.

Graves "This is disgusting, Shinsuke Nakamura is being disrespected yet again."

Saxton "this can only mean one thing!"

Graves "How the hell do you figure that Saxton?"

Shinsuke Nakamura is losing the plot in the ring whilst Dog stares him down. He gets crazy eyes in the corner and signals for the Kinshasa on Dog when his eyes get drawn towards the top of the entranceway. . .

Phillips "It's Butch! PowerButchi is here! He saunters to the ring to the delight of the crowd, saving the day for Dog. He has a bottle in one hand and a cricket bat in the other. Nakamura tries to head him off at the ropes but makes the mistake of putting his head too close and he gets cracked with the bottle in the skull! Butch enters the ring and props Nakamura in the corner. He lines up the shot perfectly and strikes Nakamura on the jewels with the cricket bat. Nakamura is writing in pain now, but Butch is relentless, furious about what Nakamura was threatening to do to Dog. Butch has him up now  "Last Orders delivered to Shinsuke Nakamura!" Shinsuke is a crumpled mess on the floor, whilst Butch and Dog stand tall over his fallen body and the final seconds of empty bottle play around the arena.

Phillips "Shinsuke may have finally met the challenge he has been looking for!"

Hi guys,   This probably is a bit shit, but I've had a shit week:  

Vince-McMahon-5-790x400.jpg

The first Raw after the walkout starts with a cold open Vince McMahon standing on the Raw interview set.   He explains that in over 25 years of Monday night Raw, there have been times when the actions of his Superstars have meant that he has had to take a step back and make some announcements that are not “part of the show”.   This is once such occasion.   Roman feels that he is no longer happy in the company, and rather than show respect to the rest of the locker room, has left without one last match for his Universal Championship, as scheduled at last night’s live event in Atlanta Georgia.     The future of Mr Reigns depends on the outcome of legal consultations.   Until then, its on with the show, and on with WWE.  

Raw opens, and Baron Corbin walks down to the ring.   He announces that he’s been ordered to address the situation of the Universal Championship.     The belt is next to him on a plinth.   Kevin Owens walks down.   He explains that he was Reigns’ scheduled opponent at the Atlanta show, he should be recognised as the new WWE Universal Champion   Corbin explains that its not up to either of them, Stephanie has set up a six man round robin tournament to name the new champion.  

Owens grabs Corbin and head butts him.   He strolls over to the plinth and picks up the Universal championship.   Picking up the Mic, he explains that he doesn’t care what happens next.   He’ll compete in the little round robin, but as far as he’s concerned, they’re title defences, not tournament matches.   Roman Reigns took his ball and went home.   KO is taking the ball.  

wedsxy_fightowensfight.jpg

The Round Robin consists of Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Braun Strowman , Dolph Ziggler.   In the back, Corbin is protesting his attack to Vince   Vince admits he has had his problems with Kevin Owens in the past, but he admires Owens’ spirit.    He will be liable if he loses or damages the championship, but McMahon his happy to let Owens keep hold of the belt.   For now.   Corbin protests again, and McMahon books him into the round Robin.  

In round 1, Owen’s beats Corbin in less than a minute.   Dean Ambrose beats Dolph Ziggler, Brawn Strowman beats Seth Rollins after interference from Drew Macintyre  

ed5474eb2116b94154f7e4f1a911119d.jpg

The next week on Raw there is a sitdown with Kevin Owens.   He basically explains that it was the proudest day of his life when he captured the Universal championship   Finn Balor’s reign was cut short due to injury.   Since then the belt was held by two part timers and a quitter.    Owen’s doesn’t want to be the cowardly champ, he wants to be the prize fighter   he dropped his guard before, now he’s claiming the title for all the wrestlers in the back that want to prove that they’re the best.   If the fans want to come on the journey, that’s up to them.  

Its announced that the finals of the tournament will take place at The Crown Jewel.   The winner of the contest will be crowned the universal champion.   In the second round, Rollins and Owens have a competitive match.    Owens just squeaks the win.   At the end of the match, he holds out a hand to Rollins, and they shake and Owens raises his hand.   The following week, Owens beats Ambrose, and again there’s a hand shake.  

Essentially, in the tournament, the two with the best score happen to be Owens and Strowman.   Stowman beats the holy hell out of Owens, but he just keeps getting back up, defiantly challenging Braun to continue.   Macintyre and Ziggler roll down to ringside to support Braun, but suddenly, Rollins and Ambrose are there to help out.   In the distraction, Owens scores a weapons shot and wins the match.   The three celebrate, standing triumphant.  

66c1fc72f392c71f-600x400.jpg

The new group appears the next night on Raw.   They declare themselves the new breed   They all wrestled on the indies, and perfected their craft in WWE.   They’re sick of pandering to part timers and prima donnas.   They are the New Standard.   They’ll watch each other’s backs and make sure that the future is for the wrestlers, and not the visitors.   Corbin, Stowman, Ziggler and Macintyre approach the ring.   It looks like its going to be a four on three beat down, when Sami Zayn returns from injury to help the group.  

Meanwhile Survivor Series is around the corner.    Cena returns and declares that he’s seen ECW Invasions, Nexuses, Cores, world elites and lots of other groups -playing Horsemen and trying to take over.   You have to put your money where your mouth is, otherwise you’re just cosplaying the nWo.  

Owens comes out and challenges Cena.   Find four of your old guard, and he’ll bring in the New Standard.   He’s spoken with Vince, and they are both allowed to pick from Raw and Smackdown.  

The following night on Smackdown, Cena Brings out his team – Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio and the Big Show.   The New Standard (Owens, Zayn, Rollins, Ambrose) come out and introduce their team member… AJ Styles!  Styles explains that he’s a well travelled veteran, but he has yearned for a group like the New Standard for a long time.   After a high impact exchange with Mysterio, Sami Zayn is eliminated by the Big Show.   Show in turn is eliminated by Kevin Owens, Orton is next, and after an exchange, Rollins comes in, there’s shenanigans, and Orton sees Rollins off.   Almost Outta Nowhere, Ambrose hits a Dirty Deeds to eliminate him.   Ambrose and Rey face off, and Rey gets his win.  Lesnar just walks off "Easiest 10 grand I ever made" AJ and Mysterio have a barn burner before AJ Wins.   Cena beats AJ, leaving Owen and Cena.   There’s a 4 star exchange between the two, that ends when Triple H interferes on Cena’s behalf.   The crowd boo.  

Triple H explains that it’s all well and good grabbing the ball, but he owns the ball.   He announces that Cena will face Owens at the Royal Rumble .   Cena isn’t a heel, but he makes it clear that he wants the title.  

The two have a fantastic match, but Corbin, Ziggler, Strowman, and McIntyre walk down to the ring.   The New Standard chase them off, but a sledgehammer wielding Triple H hovers menacingly over Owens.   He raises the sledgehammer and…

Cena grabs it, throws it to one side, gives Helmsley the FU walks into an Owens power bomb.   Cena goes to the referee, takes the dogtags and hands them to Owens.  

• Paid Members

What Happens when Roman Fucks Off - "Civil War"

Roman_zpsln9pxuix.png

Raw opens with a graphic dedicated to Roman Reigns. Michael Cole explains that Roman has chosen to leave the company and that Vince McMahon will address the Universe later that night. For the final segment of the show, Vince McMahon comes out with the rest of the roster and they ring the bell ten times.

tribute_zpsq7lhkofz.png

As the camera pans around the roster it quickly becomes apparent that whilst Vince is taking it very seriously, clearly upset, his eyes closed, everyone else is annoyed about being there and/or is pissing about. Kevin Owens is playing on his Nintendo Switch. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are chewing gum and chatting to each other. Bobby Roode is rolling his eyes. Dolph Ziggler is polishing his shades. Tyler Breeze yawns.

With the ten bell salute over, Vince grabs a microphone. Whilst usually, if a superstar walks out on WWE, Vince would become bitter and twisted, this one is different. He truly respected Roman Reigns, considered him a friend, viewed him as one of the all-time greats and believes this industry will never be the same again. As the promo goes on, with Vince hinting that Roman will be inducted into next year’s Hall of Fame class, he starts getting more and more upset. He begins to cry.

7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_m

Then, he eventually snaps.

VinceYells_crop_exact.png?w=404&h=269&q=

“You know what, you fans are the reason for all of this! You drove him away! You booed him mercilessly when all he and I ever wanted to do was put smiles on your faces! You can all go to HELL! YOU DON’T DESERVE THE BIG DOG! YOU NEVER DESERVED THE BIG DOG!!”

Suddenly, Vince grabs his chest and falls to the ground. The show ends with him getting carried away on a stretcher.

image.png.b22e276592fe2ddca525a26eed27925e.png

The next week’s episode opens up with an update on Vince. He’s in a coma. Doctors believe it’s due to a broken heart. More details will be released as they have them.

image.png.e5865b309995fa3de88461e80a3baf5c.png

The show ends this week with reporters managing to grab a word with Triple H as he’s entering the hospital to visit Vince, with a box of Maltesers in one hand and bunch of flowers in the other.

Malts_zpsdxf9t67g.png

Hunter explains that with Vince on the shelf he’s now in charge and….*grins* you’re not going to want to miss next week! *wink*

The following week they shoot the big angle. The final segment starts with the ring filled with the entire Raw roster. Triple H comes out smiling. For years he’s had to smile and nod as Vince continued this obsession with Roman Reigns.

image.thumb.png.3eab26c448e3172b8740bc8166bd4d54.png

“Well, that’s over now. Screw Roman and screw Vince. There’s no more playing favourites. No more shoving people down your throat. This is a new dawn in the WWE, with a level playing field. THIS is the future. Everyone gets a fair shot…and I mean everyone!”

Suddenly, guys start jumping over the rail and attacking the Raw roster. First we see the Undisputed Era, then Pete Dunne, then Velveteen Dream. There’s a mass brawl now with everyone fighting each other. Out of nowhere, Johnny Gargano jumps on a load of people from the announce table. Then Tyler Bate, EC3, Trent Seven and Aleister Black run down the ramp, past Hunter, who continues to grin. More are coming from every direction. It’s a wild brawl all around ringside.

“NXT has invaded Raw!” Michael Cole screams. “A Civil War is upon us!”

Police and agents run down but they just get caught up in the insanity.

Triple H can be heard shouting, “WE ARE NXT!” over the carnage, as the closing graphic signifies the end of the show.

image.png.f3a0cde29d5ecdad230d7fed0565a43b.png

Over the next few weeks we see the NXT guys mix it up with the Raw guys, mostly winning. Between each match we get extensive vignettes and backstage interviews fleshing everyone out and giving everyone clear, believable motivation. Things chug along nicely. The Undisputed Era become tag champs. Pete Dunne squashes a few guys. Ricochet has a mind blowing match with Seth Rollins. Baron Corbin gets, “injured,” by Tomasso Ciampa and never ever returns because he’s absolute shit. Big Show gets lost in the Velveteen Experience, eventually falling into the pool. He's not been seen since.

Eventually, the Universal Title situation is addressed. Hunter announces that at Survivor Series we’ll see the best of NXT going against the best of Raw in the Deadly Games 16-man tournament. On the go-home show of Raw, Finn Balor makes headlines by turning on his Raw mates and siding with NXT. He promises we’ll see the Demon on Sunday.

Round One

Tournament1_zpsdvi1teck.png

Pete Dunne beats Seth Rollins in a 20 minute classic. Gargano manages to beat Ambrose by the skin of his teeth. They shake hands afterwards. Balor comes out with the facepaint and smashes Lashley in a squash.

image.png.5de7bba4deb5e3ea63a0a64f5af2c4df.png

McIntyre beats Black by holding the trunks in a quick match, tapping his head and smiling at the energy he’s preserved by cheating. Ciampa beats Ziggler by Count Out, running back in at the last second. Velveteen beats Owens clean. Velveteen came out dressed exactly like Kevin Owens, which helped keep Kevin Owens on the back foot all night, eventually costing him the match. Adam Cole gets DQ’d when the rest of Undisputed Era run in to save him from Strowman.

Ricochet waits for his mystery opponent….there’s a couple of Gillberg jokes......

tumblr_m7bdgplBav1r6ekcuo1_250.gif

Rey Mysterio returns! Rey and Ricochet have what many are calling a five star match, with Ricochet winning with the 630. Rey Mysterio endorses Ricochet afterwards, raising his hand. The commentators talk about whether this is symbolic~! of him passing the torch. You know, like when they symbolically murdered Bossman by hanging him from the Cell.

Round Two

Tournament2_zpsxeqebzgj.png

Pete Dunne beats Gargano after a hard fought bout.

image.png.86923a8897ad0cadb89d742160dc0e47.png

McIntyre beats Balor by attacking him during the Demon entrance. Balor never manages to recover and McIntyre gains his second victory by cheating. Velveteen Dream beats Ciampa, having come out in tights with Ciampa’s face on. Ricochet manages to overcome all the odds, taking a hell of a beating from Strowman, managing to mount a huge comeback for the victory, hitting the 630 for the pin. He seems injured though. Can he continue?

Semi-Finals

Tournament3_zpsshakumf6.png

Drew attacks Dunne backstage. He comes to the ring and cockily asks for the ref to start counting. There’s no way Dunne is making it to the ring in time. The ref starts to count. He gets to 5 and there’s still no sign of Dunne. 6...7…..8…..9…. Drew is already celebrating when suddenly Pete Dunne is in the ring, attacking him from behind, having come through the crowd. They have a wild brawl all around ringside. At one point, the ref takes a bump. Dunne hits the Bitter End but there’s no ref to count. Ziggler runs down to interfere, but then Trent Seven and Tyler Bate come out and chase him away. As Pete Dunne is distracted by all this Drew hits him with a chair, then the Claymore and the ref wakes up just in time to count to three. Drew is in the finals.

image.png.32a91c044f1f379f1fbdeaa532877097.png

Ricochet comes out with his ribs taped up. Velveteen dream comes out in his Prince Puma tights and bandana.

image.png.ea4d2ac5e51adf40dbb18d0020f03a3c.png

Ricochet sells for ages but eventually manages to win with a Sunset Flip. Ricochet is in the finals. As he celebrates in the aisle, Ziggler and Drew attack him from behind and beat him up. Eventually, after showing internal struggles, Dream helps Ricochet and chases them away. Ricochet is a mess though, barely able to stand. He hasn’t got long to recover, as the Dream helps him to the back.

Finals

Tournament4_zpsagnxcgfq.png

Triple H comes out to announce there will be no DQ, no Count-Out and there must be a winner. Immediately, McIntyre beats down Ricochet. Drew continues the pro-longed attack until Ricochet finally mounts a comeback. However, just as he looks to have victory in his sight, out comes Ziggler to interfere again. Then the NXT locker room all run out. Then the Raw roster runs out. There’s brawling everywhere. Drew tries to run away, climbing to the outside. Ricochet runs and hits a springboard Shooting Star, landing on everyone as they brawl.

nxt-takeover-new-orleans-20180407-001.gi

He then throws Drew in and climbs up….he doesn’t look like he’s going for his usual 630 splash....

Michael Cole: "Graves, what could this be…..?"

LimpVictoriousBarasinga-size_restricted.

Graves: “What is he thinking......OH MY GOD! A DOUBLE MOONSAULT! 1…….2…..3!”

Ricochet is your new Universal Champion. Barely able to even hold the belt up, he celebrates as the confetti falls. NXT guys hoist him onto their shoulders, whilst the Raw roster carry a furious Drew to the back.

ricochet_universal_champion_by_customwwe

Michael Cole: "This future is now!"

The Next night on RAW, the newly crowned champion says he’s going to be a fighting champion, the One and Only champion, and he’s willing to take on all challengers.

John Cena’s music hits……

1482 words. I was really tempted to make a corny, over-the-top, "Leave the Memories Alone," video package for Roman, but alas, real life meant I didn't have the time! I've also just realised I've spelt Drew McIntyre's name wrong in the brackets! oh well.

• Paid Members

Cheers for these lads. By my count we've got all but three of the entries in now - just waiting on @bigfoote, @Glenryck Pilchards and @air_raid unless I've missed them. Will get the judges to get cracking and then hopefully I'm in a position to kick off the semi's on Monday/Tuesday (had a job come up on Monday so might be 24hrs later than planned collating everything). 

Reminder - Deadline is midnight tonight. No submissions after that. 

I am currently travelling to the airport, so I can't do all the bells and whistles. So I am afraid it will be text only.

We start at the Royal Rumble where Kevin Owens is running rough shot in the Rumble match. Out of nowhere a masked man all in black attacks Owens and dumps him out of the Rumble.

The next night a full of fuck Owens demands answers on who this person is to cost him his chance to main event the Grandaddy of them all. KO is pacing around the ring then suddenly the lights go out. When the lights come back on again KO is KO'd with the masked man standing tall. He points to a V on the back of his jacket. [Cole] What could it mean? [/Cole]

On the next SmackDown AJ Styles is facing Randy Orton in a WWE title match. As the match is coming to a close the masked man takes out the two veterans using a chain with a padlock at the end of it. Once again the mystery man stands over his victims and points to the jacket which now says V.K. 

The following Raw Kevin Owens stands in the ring with a steel chair in his hand and dares the mystery man to come out. Instead Randy Orton music hits closely followed by AJ Styles' tune. They conflab in the ring agreeing they need to reunite for the common good. They are interrupted by a video of the masked man whose voice is distorted on the tron. "No one will stop us" he turns around and points to the jacket which now says V.K.M

The three in the ring are pissed and frog marched backstage and went into Stephanie McMahon's office. "Where is he? What is this about?" they demand. Steph is none the wiser and has insisted she will make sure her Father is on Raw next week.

The following Raw opens up with No Chance In Hell and Vinny Mac power minces to the ring. He says " I have nothing to do with this masked man and has no idea who it is. But one thing for certain is I am not letting an invader ruin my show. So tonight there will be a triple threat match between Owens, Styles and Orton to decide who will face the unknown man at Sunday's No Way Out

In the main event Owens wins an epic battle but before he has time to celebrate the invader storms the ring and assaults the three energy deprived men with the padlock and chain. Standing over his victims he unmasks and it is.........

Maxwell Redrum! (It is murder backwards)

The following days there are interviews with Maxwell to find out his motivations. He reveals that VKM stands for Vegan Karma Movement. He has come to WWE for two things. To rid WWE of meat eaters and to destroy people with shit tattoos. 

After destroying Kevin Owens at No Way Out, Maxwell goes under the ring and grabs a tattoo gun and covers over the bull on his arm. 

The following weeks the Network relaunches WWE Inked. Where Maxwell does commentary over the video explaining how their tattoos are shit, whilst giving a recipe for a tasty quinoa and soy bean salad.

So there you go. The UKFF's biggest heel is now the biggest heel in WWE

Fin.

4 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Cheers for these lads. By my count we've got all but three of the entries in now - just waiting on @bigfoote, @Glenryck Pilchards and @air_raid unless I've missed them. Will get the judges to get cracking and then hopefully I'm in a position to kick off the semi's on Monday/Tuesday (had a job come up on Monday so might be 24hrs later than planned collating everything). 

Reminder - Deadline is midnight tonight. No submissions after that. 

*stands in the ring*

"Come on @air_raid - get out here and face me like a man!!"

• Paid Members

Fuck it, thought about going to minutes before deadline but can't risk falling asleep during MOTD.

SAY HIS NAME

Well, I kind went a little "less is more" but even so. 1250 and the last word trimmed was "fucking" so I'm slightly miffed.

-

So. We're going to start with Survivors. As part of the predictable Raw v SmackDown cobblers a match is signed between New Day and Drake Maverick's squad, whose ranks have swelled to include Luke Harper to give him something to do as presumably Rowan is injured forever. Luke looks great in AOP gear, at some point they will be wrestling The Shield. ANYWAY. At the contract signing (as part of the new "Write Raw like legit sport" UKFF powered initiative) Maverick points out that signing to meet his crew - in my lack of imagination I'm just going to call them Monster Army - that he still holds his wrestlers license (legit!!11) and unless Day can find a partner, they'll have to go 3 v 4.

On the night Drake comes out in some leftover Rockstar Spud gear to stand out as captain of his team and because it amuses me and will make sense in hindsight.

Spud_1.jpg

New Day come out and harp on about being Double-uuuuuuuu Double-uuuuuu Eeeeee tag team champions, let's say they are still. Woods says they found their partner.

giphy.webp

But the three words for the Universe are not "New, Day Rocks..."

A purple hue descends and the Dream strolls out.

cloudymildjunco-size_restricted.gif

Building goes apeshit. Velveteen is wearing tights with pancakes airbrushed all over them because he's the fucking man. "SAY, HIS NAME" chant the crowd.

20151105104514_PQ5zddulSeMp1SmD_1000-100

Maverick gets pinned ridiculously early because it's funny. Velveteen barely actually has to tag in, he just chillaxes in the corner like the lovechild of Prince and Dennis Rodman. While this is happening GM Regal has tweeted that he had no idea this was going to happen. Woods gets pinned after the Super Collider. After a brutal double-clothesline spot between Big E and either Tokka or Rahzar, Dream tags in, soars with the Purple Rainmaker, pins whichever Author it was and swiftly tags out.

tenor.gif

New Day still take a bit of a drubbing but Big E and Kofi manage to take out Rahzar or Tokka, whichever is left, with the Midnight Hour. "The Authors of Pain have suffered from writers block tonight" quips Graves. He's a cunt. Kofi however does not see a gigantic boot from Harper coming and just like that he's gone and its 2 on 1. Luke's down on numbers but up in terms of freshness but eventually he succumbs to a Big Ending, the Purple Rainmaker and a Dream assisted Midnight Hour. Big E and Velveteen survive.

Back on NXT, Regal feels very beschmirched that Velveteen appeared for a SmackDown team at Survivors without his consent, and he's staying where he is for now.

InfatuatedImaginativeCardinal-size_restr

He'd be a huge loss at this point, he's probably champion. Weeks go by and the main roster shows make no further mention of Dream. If desired you can pretend Regal has threatened action if there are overtures towards his contracted talent, you'll see where I'm going with this later.

The Royal Rumble eventually comes round. About by the 10 mark or something, Roman is in the ring doing his thing, when the buzzer goes off.

20170403_raw_romanpromo--a8fcdd4598a1808

EVERYTHING GOES PURPLE. Out comes Veveteen looking as close to Prince as you can without getting sued and - as though he knew - he has "Purple Reigns" written on his rear, and The Big Dog's face airbrushed on his crotch.

DF6YUhmUAAABL9Z.jpg

The crowd serenade the ring with "Purple Reigns, Purrrr-rrrple Reigns" as the two go eye to eye. Of course, it's a bit of a physical mismatch but Roman ends up shoulder tackling himself into a ringpost giving Velveteen a chance to hit the Purple Rainmaker! Unfortunately he's pretty fucked by this point and gets eliminated shortly after, but he's left his mark on Roman. Such a mark that Reigns can't win the Rumble. Dem wans get what they want all these years later and Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble because he's going to fight Miz at Mania.

Next night on Raw they start qualifiers for Elimination Chamber. After Roman goes through, he tells Kurt that he wants Dream to be in the Chamber because he holds him personally responsible for his not winning the Rumble (boooo). Angle says he'll have to speak to Regal, he doesn't have to power to just book Dream whenever he wants. Later on the show they announce that with some "concessions" he's been able to secure Velveteen for a Chamber qualifier next week against Dean Ambrose. We find later that Regal has been allowed to book Zingleberries (Dolph/Drew) to challenge his tag champions at the TakeOver for Mania weekend. That match, Dream wins by cheating (on paper he's still booked as a heel) or possibly a Dean/Seth miscommunication because, well, there's a turn to build to there, isn't there?

DoR7_33XoAEVkrO?format=jpg

Elimination Chamber comes around and Dream makes an entrance covered in faux chains as though HE IS THE CHAMBER (and I'm not sure the US would get a Tina Arena reference) and wearing a raspberry beret just because.

velveteendream.jpg

He has some good exchanges with whoever you want in there - let's say Seth or Balor - and eventually, important part - nails a HOLY SHIT Purple Rainmaker off the pod. Unfortunately Roman is next released, spears Dream and pins him before he's even broken a sweat (boooooo!!!). 

raw

Next night on Raw we see Angle take a phone call but we don't know who from. Afterwards Kurt shouts down the corridor "I need Hunter, get Triple H in here."

debeidnu0aau7uz.jpg

Later on we see Kurt and Trips round a phone on speakerphone. Triple H has put his stern headmaster voice on. "William.... we need Dream for WrestleMania." There's a tense pause and channeling his best Brent, the NXT GM simply says "This is gonna cost ya.... this is gonna cost ya."

Bc6BbZ7IAAEGrCT.jpg

Next week..... oh, shit.

giphy.gif

Chris Jericho, the ROCK STAR comes out. Cuts a promo about "I see the performance, I see it all. But you are NOT the crossover. YOU are not the premier entertainment machine, you're looking at him. THEN, NOW, FOREVER, it's Chris Jericho. At WrestleMania, I want.... the guy in purple, and I will NOT say his name."

Chris-Jericho-Shouting.jpg

Limozeeeeeeeeen!!

Mixed reaction, because honestly we're booking Velveteen as a heel but he's the fucking man.

The go home NXT before Mania we still dont know his TakeOver match but after his match he's celebrating in his purple wonder when suddenly he's confused to see its started raining.... raining bank notes. Full Sail mutants go nuts, video screen displays OKADA and suddenly we realize the cost Regal was talking about. What happens with that match doesn't matter because word count.

At WrestleMania, the Dream drives to the ring in a little red corvette because OF COURSE HE DOES

391ad0a813adb344d86c1adb37d6916a_large.j

and goes over Y2J because OF COURSE HE DOES.

Later in the show, probably 2 hours later knowing Mania, THE ROCK is in the ring talking about how the future looks so bright. Enter Dream, of course. The two come face to face.

Velveteen_Dream.jpg

rock-eyebrow.jpg

"Say my name."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"
(pregnant pause)
"Say.... my..... name."
Dream hasn't been phased in the slightest. Rocky grins at the unmitigated gall.
"..... The Velveteen Dream."
Dream just smiles and puts his shades back on. Suddenly they're both attacked by Monster Army but repel them all, allowing for the endorsement to be complete.

Next night on Raw we make the face turn official even though it's not needed when Dream saves Drake from being attacked by AOP who blame their former manager for losing the tag belts.

TMNT+2+4.5.jpg

ENDUT, HOCH HECH

Archived