UKFF Fantasy Booking Classic 2018

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Just three more entries required for this chaps and we can get the ball rolling with a 16-man tournament - no need to try and stretch it out to 32. All going well I'll do the draw mid-week and then we'll kick off the first round on entries from there. Any final takers? 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Thanks chaps. @Max Power I'm confused are you in or out? If you're in that fills the spots, if you're just watching that leaves just the one spot left. 

Sorry for the confusion - I'm out. I was just trying to express the fact that I can't wait to read them. But did so shitly. Sorry.

• Paid Members

Draw time. 

vince_balls.0.gif.2708b7e0b14562664a9341f6055c9f64.gif

Here's the tournament draw. I'm finalising the scenarios now and they will be posted either tomorrow night or first thing on Friday morning, also via a random draw. Tonight's draw was literally produced with names out of a hat, with the Ski Sunday theme tune in the background, with the only exception being defending champion Harmonic Generator who was automatically put into the first slot. Everything else is random. 

FIRST ROUND

@HarmonicGenerator vs @cobra_gordo

@Joe Blog vs @Liam O'Rourke

@tiger_rick vs @bigfoote

@LaGoosh vs @Shy Dad

@Doctor Whos Next vs @Wrasslin

@AdamTH17 vs @Supremo

@Mr.Showtime vs @WeeAl

@TildeGuy~! vs @air_raid

And for the first time ever - Brackets! 😎

677413701_ScreenShot2018-09-12at21_58_12.png.2effbc31e97b3819848400927e43f7bc.png

Again, scenarios will be out tomorrow night or latest Friday morning. Let the trash talking commence.

Archived