Wrestling's scariest pictures

tiger_rick

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose minor celebs and the like have Amazon wish lists that people, usually creepy people, buy for them in the hope they'll get a thank you tweet, but that's solicited and a way to exploit people.Kind of reminds me when Pete Dochery had fans who cleaned his flat for him and stuff like that, just so they could be around him.  One of them was Max Carlish though so that's not the best example.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I once gave Edge a DVD of a Christian shoot interview at a signing. I’d accidentally ordered two from the ROH website and this seemed better than just chucking the spare one.

See, down payment on intercourse.

4 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Depends on the age and gender to me. 12 year old spends pocket money on a teddy bear for Bayley? Sweetest thing in the world. Woman buys Sasha Banks a Starbucks gift card? Nice show of support for her hero. Bloke buys Braun Strowman a six pack? Bit odd but a solid gesture. this is creepy though. Whether you mean it or not, the obvious connotation is that it's a down payment on some of that sexual intercourse he's read about.

Funny you should mention a six-pack, as I saw a dude do that at a Zakk Wylde signing and it didn't just land him a "thanks, amigo" from Wylde, but a backstage pass for after that evenings gig to enjoy one of said beers with him and his band. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, David said:

Funny you should mention a six-pack, as I saw a dude do that at a Zakk Wylde signing and it didn't just land him a "thanks, amigo" from Wylde, but a backstage pass for after that evenings gig to enjoy one of said beers with him and his band. 

That's awesome. Reminds me of the time I bought Sasha Banks a Starbucks gift card and she invited me back to her hotel room to share a hot chocolate.

Apologise if this is off-topic, but creepy and weird gifts aren't just for the more celebrated among us, as I remember a guy at a place I used to work at buying his pissed off girlfriend a bottle of Tequila and a copy of that weeks Dandy as an apology for getting wasted and spending a chunk of the wages at the pub.

He was still wasted when he bought said gifts though, so maybe that accounts for it.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The tattoo thing is mental, though. I think that of anyone getting a tattoo of a living person, though. I knew a girl who got a tattoo of some bloke off Game of Thrones, and the first thing I said to her was, "what if you'd been a really big fan of Lostprophets?".

She could get "ALBERTONLYFOOLSANDHORSES" tattooed over it.

I don't think giving a celebrity presents if you're a huge fan of them is that much of a bad thing itself and it definitely happens in all forms of entertainment, not just wrestling.  But it's the way it's done that is the problem.  I'm not going to watch the video, but looking at the thumbnail he's either filmed it himself or got a "friend" to film it and uploaded it himself but making it look like it's just been captured by chance as an innocent moment between performer and fan.  It's as much about the youtube views than it is being a creepy creep.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

You lot are fools.

Give her a copy of Topper and Beezer, then she'll be a sure thing.

And if you want her to give you the full nasty, a copy of Whizzer & Chips and a bottle of Buckfast.

Archived