It’s a body business brother

Joe Blog

• Paid Members

The 'reverse' costume Kane wore during his '99 run is one of my favourites. Looked so good and reminded me of when superheros in comic books would make slight changes to their costume to go along with the character development. 

Can't say I didn't love Kane in the early days. 99' - '02 is when he would have the working boots on, having great TV matches and cemented himself as my go-to guy in first bunch of Smackdown games. His principles are superb too; no problem with flying off the top with that GORGEOUS flying clothesline (sometimes even off a cage or to the outside) but absolutely would not take a pedigree properly.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I always thought they ruined their own great idea following Kane's unmasking: that he wasn't actually scarred, but he so psychotically believed he was he'd lash out at anyone who told him otherwise, believing they were mocking him. And then they had Shane McMahon go toe-to-toe with him because Kane hit his mum. Fuck's sake.

• Paid Members

Also, that would have been a much better angle if they hadn't shown him as burned/scarred when he first unmasked, or had occasional skits over the years where someone caught sight of him unmasked and recoiled at his hideousness.

Though expecting logical continuity from that gimmick is asking a lot.

• Paid Members

Always thought they should have unmasked him, but still let him put the mask back on him. Do a good makeup job to let you know that under there is a horrendous looking cunt with a gap in his teeth. I remember at the time, we all wanted to see what he looked like, but his mask and look was so good we wanted to keep him how he was.

The Maximum Sweat figure was the closest we ever got to see what he was supposed to look like.

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Always thought they should have unmasked him, but still let him put the mask back on him. Do a good makeup job to let you know that under there is a horrendous looking cunt with a gap in his teeth. I remember at the time, we all wanted to see what he looked like, but his mask and look was so good we wanted to keep him how he was.

The Maximum Sweat figure was the closest we ever got to see what he was supposed to look like.

Like this?

Image result for elton john smiling

Was looking for a picture of Hulk Hogan recently and this picture came up:

Image result for hulk hogan chest hair

As I don't watch any current wrestling, I didn't even recognise who it was until the penny dropped - Conor O'Brien/Konnor of the Ascension. Scary that he looks like that when he use to look like this:

Image result for konnor ascension

On 8/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, Carbomb said:

I always thought they ruined their own great idea following Kane's unmasking: that he wasn't actually scarred, but he so psychotically believed he was he'd lash out at anyone who told him otherwise, believing they were mocking him.

I remember really enjoying Cody when he was doing that. The shift from Dashing to "masked" and paranoid was great stuff.

Archived