Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

snowflake1.jpg?x42448

It was the sadly discontinued, heavenly snowflake. 

Now it's probably Bournville or those chunky cappuccino-coffee type bars you get in Marks & Spencers. Coffee chocolate is always good, with me. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Gus nailed it in the OP. It's a Double Decker. Star Bar comes a close second & I've got respect for the enduring simplicity of a Kit Kat. Boosts have been wank since they stopped being filled with coconut.

I said it previously, but boost was biscuit, peanut or coconut (I want to say blue, yellow and red). Blue boost was kept, Peanut Boost became Star Bar and Coconut, arguably the best, was never seen again. Long over due a comeback!

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

snowflake1.jpg?x42448

It was the sadly discontinued, heavenly snowflake. 

God yes, why did they stop making this? Completely forgot about it but it was one of the best things Cadbury's ever did.

• Moderators

Lindt chocolate bars are the shit, and they've got lots of nice flavours. I think they are pretty much the only chocolate bars I buy for consumption at home. Otherwise it's biscuits for me.

At work I occasionally buy a honeycomb crisp galaxy bar, which is delightful and infinitely better than a Crunchie.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

What are peoples thoughts on aldi knock off chocolate bars? i cant recall the name, but the knock off mars bars are mega 

Aldi chocolate is great. Their fake gourmet jelly beans are just as good as the jelly belly ones.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

Aldi chocolate is great. Their fake gourmet jelly beans are just as good as the jelly belly ones.

Yeah, don't know about the bars but their biscuits are great, and the chocolate on them is really nice. Aldi brand jaffa cakes and chocolate hobnobs all the way.