Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
On 8/30/2018 at 7:48 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

I'm still fuming after Richard Osman did that poll on Twitter and this country voted for Dairy Milk.

Still reeling that the nation is this boring.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Got to say, the new Yorkie with the raisens it in is very Fuse-like. I'm eating one right now. Two thumbs up from me and Gene Siskel.

I remember the purple one always being Raisin & Biscuit, which is pretty much the Fuse, isn't it? Or did Fuse have nuts in as well?

BTW anyone else seen that Snickers have released a limited edition version with "Marathon" on the wrapper? 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

I remember the purple one always being Raisin & Biscuit, which is pretty much the Fuse, isn't it? Or did Fuse have nuts in as well?

And chewy caramel bits.

Round about the same time as the Fuse I was nailing a daily Flyte as well. Not because the low fat gimmick meant anything but because it was nice, closer to the Milky Way I grew up with than what Milky Way became. Mars without caramel was Milky Way but then it went white and crap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, ElCece said:

I agree with that criticism on Topics I was considering purely taste TBH

No, you're absolutely right there.

Snickers Hazelnut aren't too far off either, but they're small too. Guessing hazelnuts must be a bit expensive to put in a chocolate bar.

• 3 weeks later...