12 year old Bayley Superfan gets chokeslammed by suspected thick cunt.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Dart said:

Not defending it, because I think it's terrible, but she has been training for months apparently.  I'm more troubled by all the 20 stone sweaty 35 year olds getting photos with her at the autograph table.

Fucking borderline noncing.

Parents want shooting, course she wants to do Wrestling, if I could have taken a side walk slam off Dino Bravo at that age I would have as I didn't know better, it's the adults that know better and go "nah you're alright you aint choke slamming my daughter it could break her neck mate".

Chances are that as a kid in the US or Canada, Harry Smith could have been in a wrestling programme from a very early age. Rough thing is you don't have to look very hard to find video of primary age kids suplexing each other on their heads. 

That said, the whole thing with Izzy has been uncomfortable for months. As mentioned above, you can see the wrestler does his best to drop her low and supports her back to a point but her head bounces off the mat in a pretty rough way. I'd like to hear how her parents justify how they've basically used her as a cash cow.

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

Not defending it, because I think it's terrible, but she has been training for months apparently.  I'm more troubled by all the 20 stone sweaty 35 year olds getting photos with her at the autograph table.

She has started training but according to Chelsea Green who is one of the trainers there she takes no bumps at all, its all mat based. First match as well and shes taking chokeslams. Ridiculous

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

I suspect that the stories of "Harry Smith started wrestling at 8" meant he was rolling around on the mat in the Dungeon, not that he was taking chokeslams from people 3 times his age and size. Similarly for Rey Mysterio, he wouldn't have been taking full back bumps at that age in lucha.

Even now though, Rey takes bumps from people 3 times his size. 

If her training school advised against it, and she went to the booking, they should refuse to keep teaching her. Instead I bet they keep taking her $20 a week cause wrestling 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Even now though, Rey takes bumps from people 3 times his size. 

True, but he's fully developed, Izzy isn't. It can't be a good thing to be taking bumps and risking injury before you've stopped growing. 

Archived