Bellator 206: Mousasi vs MacDonald - Sep 29 - Live on Channel 5

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paramount (which doesn't air Bellator here) or 5Spike over here have only ever aired live UK shows, not even other ones in Europe. You probably have to see what's on next Saturday as that's the usual Bellator delay. DAZN hasn't started over here and Eleven Sports probably bought some of the rights they would want, LA Liga, Series A, PGA, & perhaps UFC & NBA. that both are looking for new TV deals.

• Paid Members

I heard their streaming quality of the Joshua fight in the states the other night was exceptional. Better than any of their other well established competitors in the sports streaming market, and better than some quality than some television output. If that was the case, then let's hope they can get into the UK market sharpish, and that it's in time to bid for the UFC rights over here. 

21 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

You're a prince @d-d-d-dAz fantastic news. Is there any chance this becomes a regular thing, do you reckon, or is it a one off? 

I think it’ll be done an ad hoc basis, as all sides need to agree. But there’s no reason to not have DAZN shows out there live. 

The shows will be DAZN branded, so it’s an easy way of getting that out there beyond the current reach.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I think it’ll be done an ad hoc basis, as all sides need to agree. But there’s no reason to not have DAZN shows out there live. 

The shows will be DAZN branded, so it’s an easy way of getting that out there beyond the current reach.

Only certain Bellator shows are exclusive to DAZN (the bigger ones i assume) the rest are still on Paramount so those shows will still air on a delay basis on Spike id have thought. Would be nice to have all those big shows live though.

Archived