The Staircase on Netflix (spoilers)

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members

The direct quote from Michael was, 'And I know exactly what he [Todd] was doing and what he was saying. That "Dad, I know, you know, if there's any chance there's blood, or hair, or anything on that blow poke, I'll take that goddamned thing and send it in Jordan Lake."

Broken down, "hey dad if you used this thing i will ditch it for you"

Quite why you would admit that on camera is very odd

On 9/18/2018 at 5:02 PM, quote the raven said:

Wait so,,,,,,HE was by the pool? He states as much. She went in and he didnt follow. They even tested if he could have heard her from inside.

He didnt see his wife get mauled by a fucking owl? or hear it? She decided not to scream for his help instead thought fuck it...i could scream for help and wait...but i much better thing to do is go indoors...and climb some stairs.

No, theoretically they were at opposite sides of the house.

If he couldnt hear her in the house then he wouldnt have heard at the front.

The place they had was bloody huge

The direct quote from Michael was, 'And I know exactly what he [Todd] was doing and what he was saying. That "Dad, I know, you know, if there's any chance there's blood, or hair, or anything on that blow poke, I'll take that goddamned thing and send it in Jordan Lake."

Broken down, "hey dad if you used this thing i will ditch it for you"

Quite why you would admit that on camera is very odd

Personally I dont see that as that strange an admission. Hes just explaining that IF there was something to hide, then his (biological) son would have even helped him, despite his (step)mother being the victim.

Hes just reaffirming the point that he/they had nothing to hide

Candace's babyface promo to get herself over in the final episode was pitiful.

I rinsed this in the last day as I've been ill. I've gone back and forth a number of times, but he's guilty. He was just fortuitous enough to be up against a really shoddy prosecution. David Rudolf was the real star of this show though.

Archived