Top Wrestling Twitter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This argument is a fuckin cure for insomnia isn't it? Fucking hell.

I imagine the Bret Hart one would be a bitter.

Posted Images

• Paid Members

I find it refreshing how her family’s death is one of the biggest wrestling tragedies and I imagine a lot of older wrestlers like DiBiase still remember it, and she walks around like “ALL MY FAMILY ARE DEAD”.

• Paid Members

She's great to watch, just doesn't give a fuck. Understandable that feels the way she does towards wrestling, but I wonder, then, what changed her mind that she went to TNA? I'd hazard a guess it was during that time they were offering stupid pay to anyone, so she probably thought "fuck it, might as well".

• Moderators

Best thing on that thread is how she just walked around all day giving out beers to fans, and not charging fans for photos or videos and was happy just to hear stories about her family which she probably didn't want to hear.

She's not a rogueing cunt like wrestlers are, and she's not bitter and she's bizarrely well adjusted, and calls the industry for the shite it is.  I find it refreshing. She's not got a hard on for the so called business, and treated the fans of it fairer and better than the old men of the sea begging for $20 for an autograph. $40 with a selfie. "To sign your belt too?"

Lacey Von Erich is brilliant.

Lacey seems like a good laugh. Reminded me a bit of Dennis Pennis going around that Convention. Clearly doesn’t take herself or life too seriously. Not sure about the “you’re really big. You can probably have three and still drive” comment though. Or the fact that she clearly doesn’t care about Covid (although she says she already had it).

Edited by LCJ

I’ve subscribed to the WO for quite a few years now, and always enjoy reading it, but Dave comes across as a right condescending twat on twitter. I honestly don’t know why he spends so much time on there arguing with people. It didn’t make me laugh when he posted a few weeks back how he has influenced a lot of bookers over the years! Fuck sake 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

She turned down PLayboy, married well. We'll never see those nips. Fair play to her.

Actually, she did some topless modelling back in about 2010.

Weirdly, the reason I remember that is that it came out as a story in the first episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that I listened to, and Meltzer was finding it funny that it had taken so long for fans to learn that she'd done it. 

• Paid Members
On 4/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, Carbomb said:

She's great to watch, just doesn't give a fuck. Understandable that feels the way she does towards wrestling, but I wonder, then, what changed her mind that she went to TNA? I'd hazard a guess it was during that time they were offering stupid pay to anyone, so she probably thought "fuck it, might as well".

She was in WWE developmental for a couple of months beforehand, so clearly had at least some ambition of a wrestling career.

Christ, she looks well in that Hannibal video....

• 2 weeks later...