Top Wrestling Twitter

26 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

How much do you think Paul Ince's bloody England shirt would go for? I bet someone owns it.

A match worn shirt tends to be around the £200/£300 mark (obviously go either way for worse/better players), so that would probably fetch roughly £500. Grim.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This argument is a fuckin cure for insomnia isn't it? Fucking hell.

I imagine the Bret Hart one would be a bitter.

Posted Images

Some fucking mutant at an independent show I was at in Edinburgh took the lollipop that was down Joey Ryan's trunks after it fell out of Joey's mouth during a spot on the floor at ringside the lad pure excited reached out through the railings to catch it and stood up to be the biggest attention seeking fuckwit and shouted look at me then proceeded to place the dirty lolly in his mouth. It took everyone out of the match. They ended up having to include the mutant in the match now then to get him to sit down and stop the attention seeking. 

Thank fuck Joey Ryan's done. 

Edited by Hoptimus
Additional details

Sounds like those ones who used to go to TNA shows and rush the barrier, spoiling it for the bellends who paid £125 for a ringside seat and thought Dixie was their mate. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 11:28 PM, Keith Houchen said:

You just know which wrestlers see nothing wrong here. 

I love the idea that these fellas making it to Mars on a boat wouldn't be the greatest achievement mankind has ever managed. 

Apparently this branding company are close to having official licensed craft beer for WWE. They just need WWE to make the deal for the can artwork and also partner up with a suitable brewery to make the beer.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hoptimus said:

Apparently this branding company are close to having official licensed craft beer for WWE. They just need WWE to make the deal for the can artwork and also partner up with a suitable brewery to make the beer.

It's as good as a done deal then, obviously.