Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Top Wrestling Twitter

25 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Imagine have those knees, Marty's ankles, Hulk Hogan's back, Kurt Angle's neck and Balls Mahoney's teeth. You'd be as useful as Steptoe's horse.

I’ll be making this monstrosity on No Mercy later and will give him the Essa Rios move set. 
I’ll call him Seabiscuit.

Going to get himself fired because he’s still not over the fact Vince chose Miz over him almost a decade ago.

Punk said in his 2012 documentary that he had no problem with Miz, but reacting like that to a fairly standard in-character heel promo suggests otherwise.

Going to get himself fired because he’s still not over the fact Vince chose Miz over him almost a decade ago.

From who? He works for FOX. They'll probably lap this shit up.

No sports channel in their right mind in 2019 would “lap up” one of their analysts publicly telling someone to go and suck a dick.

Haha! Punk’s “I’ve grown up now, I’m over my bitterness” gimmick didn’t last long, did it?

Imagine mocking Seth Rollins for being a berk on twitter and then outdoing him within a few weeks.

Edited by King Pitcos

No sports channel in their right mind in 2019 would “lap up” one of their analysts publicly telling someone to go and suck a dick.

It's wrestling. Nobody gives a shit. He'll be reprimanded for sure (rightly I may add) but Punk is pretty much the selling point of that show when he's on. Can't see him being fired for it

Haha! Punk’s “I’ve grown up now, I’m over my bitterness” gimmick didn’t last long, did it?

Him and Jose at the same time

Edited by Factotum

He was pretty much hired on the basis of 'ohhh, what controversial shit is he going to say now? What a livewire!' so I'd piss myself if Fox sacked him for it.