Devon Malcolm

Top Wrestling Twitter

Just now, WyattSheepMask said:

I thought maybe Ospery and Priestly at first, but the ages don’t match 

Yep, I ruled it out because of the length of relationship too. 

This is from an anonymous relationship subreddit where people frequently change details to not be discovered even if they're not remotely known so you can't judge it on the ages or anything. Also it's possibly not true because 80% of stuff there is made up for upvotes

58 minutes ago, Polish Dad said:

Also it's just as likely to be two complete no-names who work for their local indy and who nobody outside of that town has ever seen/heard of.

So, Britwres performers then.

4 hours ago, Polish Dad said:

Also it's just as likely to be two complete no-names who work for their local indy and who nobody outside of that town has ever seen/heard of.

Definitely, infinitely more likely in fact.

Spoiler for the last minutes of Clash of Champions. A beautiful photo by someone in the crowd. (click through to twitter to see the whole image, it's worth it) 

Edited by Onyx2

Wondering if this is a wider thing, but John Cena proper account seems to be adding wrestlers and fans from the scottish scene . Is this happening everywhere? 

15 minutes ago, Louch said:

Wondering if this is a wider thing, but John Cena proper account seems to be adding wrestlers and fans from the scottish scene . Is this happening everywhere? 

I don’t think he actually runs the account but yea he follows loads of wrestlers from the indies and Britwres scene

I didn’t know Cena was a darts fan, because besides the random fans and British wrestlers, he’s also started following dart player and professional Peter Griffin lookalike Stephen Bunting. Hope he makes an appearance at Ally Pally.