Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm not as down on Mick Foley as a lot of you are, but his self-appointed role as champion of the women's division after spending the better part of at least one book wanking himself dry over Melina is cringeworthy as hell.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I'm not as down on Mick Foley as a lot of you are, but his self-appointed role as champion of the women's division after spending the better part of at least one book wanking himself dry over Melina is cringeworthy as hell.

Foley doing his best Commissioner Foley cheesy grin with one thumb up might as well be the emblem for a whole colony of wrestling fans that cling onto a stance that womens is the best wrestling and when you push them to talk about their favourites, it's always Stardom (because of the creepy Japan fetish*) and in the West, the sexy ones. Except Nikki Bella because she didn't pay her dues and slept her way to the top, and AJ Lee should have been champion uninterrupted for seven years. Foley is that fan except with money. Well, money in the bank, not money he spends, obviously.

* I'm allowed to use this slur because I have the homo equivalent for New Japan.

Edited by air_raid

22 hours ago, CTXRussomark said:

How fucking happy does Vince look there? Like he's thinking the bad times are over and everyone's ready to jump back on the Hulkamania train. Bret who??

Always found this footage odd. Especially as Vince was still in his years of trying to have everyone believe he was just an announcer rather than the owner of the company. Although Hogan was still the main man at the time, this was a really poor ending to any pay per view, let alone a Wrestlemania. Vince's reaction must've made things even worse for Bret to take.