Bare Knuckle Thread πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, David said:

#sexist #thosechickswillleatheryou #hothittinghotties

Hey, I say this in full knowledge that they are more likely to hurt me than date me. But then again, no different from women I've actually dated.

#overshare #youcouldhavegoneyourwholelifewithoutknowingthat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

I can’t see anything from the @bareknucklefc account, so have they already deleted the Tweet out of embarrassment and Fite are just too slow to cotton on?

They posted it on their Instagram.Β 

• Paid Members

its on their facebook page too.

Browsing the comments quickly though, it appears pretty obvious that the majority of the fans have no idea about why he was let go from the WWE.

Be interesting to see if BKFC go through with this, they recently let a fighter go who was found out to have some ties to criminal activity.

It's a company that sells two people leathering the living shit out of each other in a bareknuckle contest.Β 

We're talking broken orbital bones, smashed hands, cracked skulls and lost braincells in front of an audience of mostly absolute backwood hillbillies in places likeΒ Wichita, Kansas andΒ Biloxi, Mississippi.

When you think about it, it's actually the best place for someone like Claffey. At some point he'll find himself sitting in a changing room that reeks of cheap bleach and Lynx Africa, getting stitched up by the local doctor after being punched in the face and booed/cheered by a bunch of cretins in Gas Monkey Garage t-shirts and Affliction boot-cut jeans.

It's at that point he'll realise that he truly has hit rock bottom.Β 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Genuinely don’t have a clue who he is but he looks a tosser. Anyone got a quick version of what the story is with him?Β 

British wrestler who went by the name "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher, whose gimmick was that he was an old-style grappler/brawler, complete with Victorian moustache, old-fashioned gear, and pugilist fighting stance - was signed to NXT. Got #MeToo-ed for sexual assault and subsequently released.

• Egg Shen changed the title to Bare Knuckle Thread πŸ‘ŠπŸ» (Knucklemania II - Feb 19th)
  • Paid Members

BKFC's big show of the year, Knucklemania II is this Saturday.

20220217_105025.thumb.jpg.d901180b8e69694f9df2870961a51c53.jpg

Outside of the 4 main there's probably not much of interest, but the main card portion of this is really good. Good mix of notable names and a couple of fighters who have established themselves as bare knuckle fighters.

theres a countdown piece for each fight on the youtube channel, thats rhe Perry/Lane one ^

Not sure how Chad Mendes fairs here. He's jacked as shit and has stated this is very much about the money, but he seems like the kind of competitor whk wont half arse something. Fames is 1-1 in BKFC and a 4-0 Pro Boxer. Mendes is a heavy favorite but these BKFC debuts rarely goto plan.

Similar feeling for Mike Perry, but he's always had a style suitable for BKFC. Not sure what to expect, Lane's experienced and isnt afraid to mix it up, it'll be bloody.

Big fan of Luis Palomino too. He's probably the best example of an MMA journeyman who's transitioned to bare knuckle and made a real lane for himself, good to see.Β 

Definately checking out this show. Perry/Lane should be fantastic.

Seeing Mendes juiced to the gills made me think back to what someone here said ages ago, about having a promotion that allows the fighters to take whatever they want. Think it would be great. Imagine the amount of fighters in their late 30's/40's who would have a second wind if they were allowed to take PEDs, would add years to their career.