Bare Knuckle Thread ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Egg Shen

1 hour ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Has anyone seen the state of Ken lately? He is still absolutely jacked up beyond belief.

No point in changing at his age, is there? Not as if he could do much to reverse the damage of the past 30 or so years, so fuck it, why not be old, crazy and jacked up to fuck?

The worrying thing is that he got TKO'd by Royce Gracie a few years back. Royce looked feeble and like his punches couldn't crack eggs. They were still more than enough to batter big Ken.

At least its only Mark Coleman who I can only assume is borderline disabled at this point.ย Although saying that, youย know he will get roided out of his mind for this as well.

I predict more heart attacks and fatalities than Kimbo vs Dada5000.

20 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

I predict more heart attacks and fatalities than Kimbo vs Dada5000.

I have a theory on Kimbo vs Dada5000.

Irregular betting patterns emerged in the days leading up to the bout.ย I believe that the pair had planned to fix the bout and share the profits gained from the bookies. They thus didn't bother to train properly, if at all. All they had to do was put on a show forย 30 seconds or so, before one landed a punchย and the other took a dive.ย 

However, as information about the irregular betting patterns leaked out to the public, the fighters were placed under scrutiny. Hence, they wereย forcedย to fight honestly. Something their bodies could not withstand.ย 

I'm not saying that Shamrock and Coleman will pull a similar stunt. But I can imagine they willย come toย a gentleman'sย agreement before the boutย and go easy on one another.ย 

• Paid Members

God knows what happened with Dada/Kimbo. What a mental story it was. Im still holding out for Dawg Fight II, it was apparently gonna show Dada's preperation leading into the fight as well as the aftermath.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

God knows what happened with Dada/Kimbo. What a mental story it was. Im still holding out for Dawg Fight II, it was apparently gonna show Dada's preperation leading into the fight as well as the aftermath.

Guess they had second thoughts when the producers realised his 'camp' was just a bloke eating crisps.

17 hours ago, jimufctna24 said:

I'm not saying that Shamrock and Coleman will pull a similar stunt. But I can imagine they willย come toย a gentleman'sย agreement before the boutย and go easy on one another.ย 

Yeah, they're gonna do their best to put on a show I think. It won't be terribly violent, and as a contest it'll be terrible, but it'll be nothing like the Kimbo fight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

BKFC 7 is tonight. Not a lot of media presence going into this one but the card is full of notable names. Its free on youtube/Fite too (link below). Here's what you are getting:

BKFC___Bare_Fist_Fight_Series___Post__Ji

Was originally meant to be Jason Knight/Leonard Garcia but Knight pulled out.

https://www.bareknuckle.tv/bkfc7

more info there ^

Also, update on Shamrock's deal. He is purely a promoter. The debut show is on September 21st. There'll be a 1 night heavyweight tournament on the show, check out this little rogues gallery:

repost_photo.jpg?resize=522,522&ssl=1

former Junior Middleweight boxing champ Ishe Smith is also on the show.