Bare Knuckle Thread 👊🏻

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

BKFC return tomorrow night, lots of MMA notables on again. Im really hoping i get to see this one, BKFC 2 was a real decent show so im hoping it pops up online. 

Of the 3 promotions ive posted about here BKFC seems to be best of the bunch, the UK promotion is dirty looking, the WBKFF went tits up after 1 show but BKFC seems to have their shit together. If anyone wants to watch the sport this is where to start.

18x24_BKFC_Poster-1-e1547565278865.jpg

Leonard fucking Garcia!

• Paid Members

Leonard Garcia is tailor made for Bare Knuckle. Joey Beltran too for that matter. Still kind of surprised Chris Lytle is involved in this myself. Didn’t even know the UFC had let Bec Rawlings go, always thought she was a bit cack though. 

When did Joe Riggs get on the crack pipe? Fucker looks rough as arseholes there. 

• Paid Members

yeh, Garcia is fighting Julian Lane too, let 'em bang bro.

Beltran is fighting Tony Lopez again, a rematch from their fight at BKFC 1. The promotion are trying to push that as a kind of Griffin/Bonnar of bare knuckle fighting. 

there it is

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

The fuck? He could walk right back into six figure paydays with the UFC, and instead he chooses to do this?

Rumble would probably need to lose in the region of 40lbs in order to make Heavyweight at the moment. He's gigantic.

5109d0a7e91c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

THE GOAT has signed!

Artem Lobov has signed a six figure deal over 3 fights with PPV points thrown in to fight with BKFC. He'll fight Jason Knight on April 20th. Knight has bare knuckle written all over him. I'll watch it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I just saw that now. What the fuck? Odd. Never would’ve called it. Last time I heard Paulie mention Bare Knuckle he was quite critical of it. Think it was somewhere in this interview with him sat next to Chris Lytle;

Video’s worth a watch anyway for his rant on Dana, McGregor etc. 

Edited by wandshogun09