Bare Knuckle Thread πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Egg Shen

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
8 hours ago, David said:

Just looked like two fat guys throwing wild punches outside a pub.Β 

BKFC should ditch the whole boxing nonsense and go all in andΒ have them fight in a mock pub "arena". You can add in other things like some annoying women screaming "STOP IT" over and over and some fella quietly finishing his pint and walking out as mayhem unfolds.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

It's still rolling on. I think the initial curiosity and shock factor has died off it has died off and it's just settled into it's own lane now. My personal watching has dropped off because there's simply too much on and something has to be sacrificed, I still follow along though and watch when I get chance.

Fighters are still crossing over, Diego Sanchez and former boxing champ Austin Trout are debuting in the New Year.

Β 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

eeesh, dunno what to make of that. Considering Diego can utilise a clinch to punch he may do alright and completely unsettle Trout, but if that turns into an actual boxing match Trout's gonna cut Diego up badly.

...that said, Diego shouldn't really be taking any kind of head trauma in 2023.

• Paid Members

Still want to see Austin Trout vs Boston Salmon. The battle of fish from Texas' and Massachusetts' state capitals respectively. Plus "Austin" and "Boston" pretty much rhyme.Β 

It's mystically perfect.

• 2 weeks later...