Bare Knuckle Thread πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Always enjoy an article covering a veteran fighter who made waves back in the day. John Morgan has done a piece of Houston Alexander who's fighting Bare Knuckle tonight at the age of 50 😐 

will always loves me some Houston Alexander.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Pretty much. The fighters can use their name value to command more money in BKFC than they'll ever get offered by an MMA company at a certain stage.

It also offers another shot in the limelight, Dodson's debut will likely main event a PPV, he'll be front and center at the press conference and have cameras follow him around for a build up package etc. I can see the appealΒ 

• Paid Members

i'd read BKFC were gonna make a bit of a shock announcement involving 2 MMA fighters for it's London show, MVP never even crossed my mind though.

The fight could suck, but i'll be watching.

MVP vs Perry in a BK fight is the sort of random, weird stuff you unfortunately dont get much these days. This is the sort of fight which would have been on Inoki's Bom Ba Ye NYE shows back in the day, which is a positive from me.

• Moderators
On 6/3/2022 at 11:00 AM, David said:

It's like a who's who of fighters who didn't make enough during their MMA careers to live on, isn't it?

Lived a lifestyle based on their annual income thinking it would magically continue for the rest of their lives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...