Bare Knuckle Thread ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

Egg Shen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Gamebred FC is tonight. Ive literally seen no promotion for it, the promotions website doesnt work and they have like 5 followers on twitter๐Ÿ˜„

That said, there was a weigh yesterday and Jorge did an interview at it. Sounds like the event is very much a test run before they try and go bigger for show 2.ย 

ย 

• Paid Members
On 6/18/2021 at 4:59 PM, Panhead said:

I know it says it on the poster and I'm a fucking idiot for even asking it, but this is Bare Knuckle MMA then, not Bare Knuckle boxing?ย 

yeh it wasย straight up MMA, with no gloves.

I watched the main and co-main event, it didnt really provide the violence bare knuckle MMA you'd expect. Jason Knight got clocked early by Bennett and decided to take it to ground and got an easy RNC. That was that.

Watching the highlights of the show, overall it looked like it provided plenty action overall.

Decent little edition to this new bare knuckle thing.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Paid Members

might want to avert your eyes for this one Saturday night then lads...

20210622_182838.jpg.62d416b6ad13676f7a6a5a2cda6ac8c2.jpg

Genuinely more interested in this than the UFC happening this weekend. As far as BKFC shows go, this one is fairly stacked.ย 

What can i say? i enjoy this shit.

• Egg Shen changed the title to Bare Knuckle Thread ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป (BKFC 18 - June 26th)
  • Paid Members

i'm probably alone in saying this but im bang up for BKFC 18 tonight. The top 5-6 fights here have my interest and i spent the week following build up through podcasts/youtube etc. I said something in the PFL thread about prioritising a certain show a week and letting the others fall by the wayside because there's simply too much on. This week im going BKFC.

20210623_211418.thumb.jpg.dfc6ae9e117c21fcfba4cb83b9038242.jpg

Betway were taking bets too, so ive gone for a Beltran, Lombard, Goodjohn, Diazย acca.

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/boxing/bkfc-18-odds-and-picks-beltran-vs-shewmaker-june-26-2021/

That link does a better job of previewing than i could do, so have a read if you wanna get upto date.