Bare Knuckle Thread 👊🏻

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Gonzaga and Big Foot. The pair of them have taken enough trauma to qualify for being in a nursing home, so now they are going to bash each other about another bit just to make sure. I'm betting on Gonzaga being the less shot of the pair though. 

Silva has 10 (ten!!!!!!) KO's on his MMA record alone. 4 of which were in his last 5 fights. This doesn't even include the brutal KO against Verhoeven in Glory a couple of years ago. So that's just pro fights. God knows how much damage he took in the gym not to mention the 5 rounder against Mark Hunt.

What I am saying is, surely Bigfoot is literally the first name on every fight fans mind when you think about CTE.

I cant get behind this Bare Knuckle stuff. It would be brutal enough if it was guys in their prime who haven't taken a lot of damage but there's an added level of bleak grimness when its aging fighters who cant cut it in actual pro boxing, kickboxing or MMA anymore.

It's a shame that there's evidently not a lot of money in grappling tournaments or superfights. Both of these guys are skilled grapplers and they could easily do a submission wrestling match with way, way less risk of someone taking permanent damage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

id hoped to catch Ken Shamrock's Valor BKB show but i aint been able to find a decent stream anywhere to watch it.

Mark Godbeer won the tournament stopping Mighty Mo and doing this to Jack May...

also, some of you will be happy to know that James McSweeney got knocked out in under a minute by Lavar freakin' Johnson, fresh off a 3 year stint in prison for beating up his girlfriend😕

also, Sokoudjou now looks like this...

• Paid Members

It could be a thing like when Rumble signed and everyone assumed he was going to fight but he just stood around holding Paulie Malignaggi back like an unruly toddler when the Artem handbags went off. 

I think Wanderlei will end up fighting though, sadly. Even if that’s not the plan currently, you just know fighters will be calling him out because he’s a name and he’s very beatable now. 

Saw this as well;

796124-FC-442-C-4-C28-ADF3-F28-B63553-D5

The Chute Boxe vs Hammer House feud still alive and well in 2019! 

• 2 weeks later...