An 'All In' Thread

MPDTT

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

That sounds. Awful.

Did you see him wrestle at SummerSlam a couple of years back while he was feuding with a Goldust-cosplaying Cody Rhodes?

To be honest, after the hype all those many months ago, I was expecting a stronger card. It looks good, but no more than a decent indy show where a couple of the big Japanese guys have been flown in.

How come Ospreay isn't on the card? Who are the battle royal participants?

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

Did you see him wrestle at SummerSlam a couple of years back while he was feuding with a Goldust-cosplaying Cody Rhodes?

I don't remember that at all! Maybe I skipped that part.

4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Why don't those match graphics actually say who the people are? Is this one of those that's so elitist that it's only for ubersmarks?

Judging by a lot of the event posters I see online and elsewhere, it seems everyone makes that mistake these days. When will promoters learn that putting someone's name as well as their photo on the graphics increases the chance of people parting with their money? There's dozens of wrestlers I've heard of and might be interesting in watching, but I could be stood next to them in the supermarket and never know, and I doubt I'm alone in that respect.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, MPDTT said:

With just about a week to All In, I can say I'm really excited for this show! Even better, it's on HonorClub if you have the VIP subscription, so for £90 you'll get a years worth of ROH PPVs, house shows, TV and iPPVs and All In!

4 hours ago, MPDTT said:

I'd rather pay £90 for All In and a years worth of ROH PPVs than $79 for Starrcast to get a discount on All In. HonorClub is awesome.

You work for ROH, yes?

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That's a yes then.

Sorry. what??

So the All In marketing team produce match listing images minus the names of the competitors, which I shared, and that is somehow elitist? And even more strangely, this is in some way confirmed by the fact that I'm not a fan of the WWE? And what on earth is an ubersmarks?

Archived