Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

Outstanding Names

I listened to a man called Bean Beanland give a talk this evening on solar panels.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, Kaz Hayashi said:

I met Dennis Fist today.
He claims he was a dentist who apparently lost it all by investing his savings in a start up tooth paste company, but one of the owners was sent down after a massive drugs bust.
He’s planning to bounce back by opening up a library on wheels, “but only go around the Posh streets”.

I really hope I see him again tomorrow. 

Edit - Just found out it’s actually Dennis Pfist, and that whilst the shady investment was true, the library thing is just him talking bollocks. I’m hugely disappointed.

Den Pfist? 

giphy.gif

This might be better as a seperate thread, we may have already had a thread, but what about the best nicknames of all time, and two jump into my mind straight away

'The French Fire Engine' Les Dennis

'One Size' Fitz Hall

Professional Cunts and now thankfully fucking bankrupt have CEO named Dick Brown.

When working as a Civil Servant in the MOD I came accross an old record of a Staff Sergeant Pingu.

Ha, weirdly this thread was showing as not updated since March 11th when I posted that!

EDIT: managed to miss out the word "11th", making this whole thing even stupider.

Edited by BomberPat