What is the worst song of all time? (With bonus best pop song)

PowerButchi

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

In what world is Diamond Lights considered the worst song of all time?  Have a word with yourself.

Ain't that the truth, also worth watching the official video rather than the oft seen TOTP rendition:

• Paid Members
On 7/5/2021 at 3:32 PM, Keith Houchen said:

A post on Twitter asked about your most hated song, went for that New Radicals shite ahead of Bohemian Rhapsody, Girls And Boys, and Hanging Around by the cheese Tory and friends. However my girlfriend opted for this monstrosity which I’d never heard. 

The drummer holds her sticks like it's the first time she's ever sat behind a kit.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I think we have a contender for the new 'Friday' by Rebecca Black. I'm not sure if this is part of a joke or if they're truly serious.

I jumped to joke straight away but then she has a youtube channel with some just as bad acoustic covers. Rebecca Black's Friday came from a rip off "yeah we will record your hit song in a professional studio AND make you top quality music video all for this simple price" dodgy company. This could well be that or just American college kids pissing about.