Summerslam match review thread - 2018 edition - THE REVIEWS ARE IN

Otto Dem Wanz

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Hopefully we see more stuff like this. 

Hell in a Cell is next and wiki tells me there are 30-odd matches with loads I'm sure we've all forgotten. I'll run that in a few weeks. 

Great effort all. 

11 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Hell in a Cell is next and wiki tells me there are 30-odd matches with loads I'm sure we've all forgotten. I'll run that in a few weeks.

Can I bagsy the 6 man from Armageddon 2000 in advance? Talked about it loads on here but it's easily in my top 5 matches of all time.

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed reading all of those entries, thanks to everyone who contributed for making it such a fun read and to Otto for putting it all together. I'll look forward now to Onyx' Hell in a Cell thread idea and especially reading the review of whichever poor soul draws The Undertaker Vs Bossman. 

• Awards Moderator
7 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

Can I bagsy the 6 man from Armageddon 2000 in advance? Talked about it loads on here but it's easily in my top 5 matches of all time.

6 hours ago, WeeAl said:

I really enjoyed reading all of those entries, thanks to everyone who contributed for making it such a fun read and to Otto for putting it all together. I'll look forward now to Onyx' Hell in a Cell thread idea and especially reading the review of whichever poor soul draws The Undertaker Vs Bossman. 

I was hoping everyone would forget Kennel from Hell. I was going for a random draw so I pity the poor sod that gets that, but it will make for a fun write up. @cobra_gordoyou will have to stay on my good side for a few weeks! 

Archived