Peyton Royce Meltzer comments

Keith Houchen

On the surface (and unlike a certain Hall of Famer) Meltzer seems to be genuinely sorry. I can certainly see why some could see the pile on, as some within WWE cynically using current events just to have go at him.

I'm not even particularly fond of the guy, but in the end he said something stupid/shitty and apologized for it. Though not in the best way admittedly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching Breaking Kayfabe with Francine and she's been asked if there was any pressure on her to look a certain way, lose weight, etc. She says it was actually the opposite, they wanted her to gain weight, and as much as she tried she just couldn't until she hit thirty, when, like most of us, her metabolism slows down. She refers to someone, who she thinks might have been Meltzer, saying that she was anorexic and/or bulimic and that she was incredibly upset by that.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:01 AM, Carbomb said:

See, a thought occurs, given the discussion earlier of the discrepancy between how people perceive the male wrestlers and the female ones: I wonder how many male wrestlers, knowing how important the look is, have had implants or had synth-oil injected to make them look more buff?

Surely all they have to do is train, take their vitaminsĀ and pray?Ā 

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, returner82 said:

Just watching Breaking Kayfabe with Francine and she's been asked if there was any pressure on her to look a certain way, lose weight, etc. She says it was actually the opposite, they wanted her to gain weight, and as much as she tried she just couldn't until she hit thirty, when, like most of us, her metabolism slows down. She refers to someone, who she thinks might have been Meltzer, saying that she was anorexic and/or bulimic and that she was incredibly upset by that.

This was it.

Dl2-LX_XgAAcTNJ.jpg

Archived