• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Not to be too UKFF, but we need a side-on shot to see what the fuss is all about.

There's no big fuss to see. I just admire the courageous "no chips means a fair amount of chips" policy.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This could've gone in many threads but this it where it lives.  

Believe in batter.

Posted Images

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Sort of thing you would find in a kebab shop. 

Kebab shops don’t sell real chips though. Chippies do.

I’ve never seen one before, no-one has, but I’m guessing it’s a White Hole.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

There's no big fuss to see. I just admire the courageous "no chips means a fair amount of chips" policy.

Ah I see, you ordered just a burger but it ended up with chips. That is nice. What was the cost?

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Probably £3-4ish, that and the "single" king rib for my dad came to about £7. The burger was ace, like two big whoppers, but it goes down a lot nicer with real chips.

Will definitely be back next time I'm through that way, my local chippy want £3.50 for two small and shitty battered burgers. And their single means single!

Edited by CleetusVanDamme
  • Moderators

Youtube recommended this to me

And I couldn't resist clicking. This discount Peter Kay fella spends 13 fucking minutes on this, cut to the chase mate, just show us the fucking food.

Not normally a fan of the "deep fried" everything gimmick, but I'd be up for this.

• Paid Members
On 4/30/2021 at 6:27 PM, neil said:

Youtube recommended this to me

And I couldn't resist clicking. This discount Peter Kay fella spends 13 fucking minutes on this, cut to the chase mate, just show us the fucking food.

Not normally a fan of the "deep fried" everything gimmick, but I'd be up for this.

I saw one of his videos yesterday where he turns up a grandma’s house and she makes him a big breakfast that he eats at his own table outside in the street.

I've been seeing this guy everywhere recently.  Surely he must be paying YouTube to get his videos promoted?  I've got one YouTube account that is for nothing but just watching films on and he came up in my recommendations there too!

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

I've been seeing this guy everywhere recently.  Surely he must be paying YouTube to get his videos promoted?  I've got one YouTube account that is for nothing but just watching films on and he came up in my recommendations there too!

Isn't it just down to him hitting the views threshold of a trending video?  I have to respect the packup table gimmick.