Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Been a while. 

20190303_162026.thumb.jpg.8b3a374861bcd57d0562e2f1af31c1b1.jpg

I'm intrigued, Gravy or Curry sauce? Seems a bit thick for Gravy.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Not enough downvotes in the world for that idea. Who is saving chips for later?

We can’t all be fat bastards clearly. I will often have any left over chips reheated and made into a butty. Sometimes the next morning. No fucks given. I’ll generally order a bit extra as a takeaway. Pizza is especially good for lunch the next day

7 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Never let context get in the way of having a laugh with your clique

I mean, in fairness, you have said "we can't all be fat bastards" and then told us you order extra food when getting a takeaway so you can eat it the next day aswell.. that's pretty contradictory.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Ricc1PW said:

I mean, in fairness, you have said "we can't all be fat bastards" and then told us you order extra food when getting a takeaway so you can eat it the next day aswell.. that's pretty contradictory.

To be honest Id rather be able to order differing portions. We always over order chinese and Indian because people like different dishes. Or to put into context, my wife has boring and bland food choices and we have to order different dishes.

However, I am shocked that people don't have left overs takeaways the next day. I thought that was a fairly common thing. Maybe it's just an Essex thing.