Is it acceptable to open a sharing pack of Monster Munch on the train?

Gus Mears

Someone the other day, on a packed train, sat there and ate a Tuna Nicoise salad....TUNA AND EGG in a confined space.

I gave the half eyes, then the rolled eyes at the other offended parties, then the exagerated sniffing, then the 'jesus that does stink' exhalations, then I just started saying 'Fucking hell' quite quietly under my breathe, then I plotted for the rest of the journey how I was going to murder him with the tiny throwaway plastic knife that came with it.

Unless it is the last train home, and every single fucker has a McDonalds or something, then there are rules for eating on trains. And they all say 'No fish or eggs under any circumstances'.

21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Unless it is the last train home, and every single fucker has a McDonalds or something, then there are rules for eating on trains. And they all say 'No fish or eggs under any circumstances'.

I think warm food in general is a no no on public transport. Warm food usually has smells and smells are no good in a confined space. Sweets/confectionery are probably the most acceptable thing to eat as they don't hum.

• Paid Members

People who microwave fish in the office kitchen should be tied to a chair in a small room with no ventilation, while all their colleagues come in and do Butler's Revenges* in rapid succession, and then close the door.

*Silent but extremely deadly farts.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

They smell atrocious and the train is rammed. 

Don't worry about the smell, half of the city seem content to neck their Katsu chicken curry from Wasabe on the Stansted Express home.

I sometimes ate apples on the train home, however over the past year I'm scared to death in case I'm on a carriage full of Branqueys! A Branqfest, if you will.

• Paid Members

Next time stand up, drop your trousers, grab a handful of the monster munch then proceed to rub them on your genitals in an exaggerated manner shouting “HENNYWUNWANNAMONSTERUNCH”.  The carriage will clear, and you will be able to eat them guilt free.

28 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Next time stand up, drop your trousers, grab a handful of the monster munch then proceed to rub them on your genitals in an exaggerated manner shouting “HENNYWUNWANNAMONSTERUNCH”.  The carriage will clear, and you will be able to eat them guilt free.

Then shout WELL NO ONE CAN FOOKIN AVE EM NOW.

Archived