People you hate on teams you support

Gus Mears

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Anyone else but Colin Wanker and I would agree Butch. 

If Warnock and Muscat were drowning in front of me I'd struggle but I'd make sure that the pair of them didn't make it out. Pair of cunts. If Warnock ever manages Millwall I'm supporting West Ham. 

• Paid Members
On 8/13/2018 at 2:10 AM, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Myles Anderson. Son of football agent Jerome Anderson. Who along with Steve Kean fucked Blackburn Rovers over royally. He sums up the Venkys era for me. The lad conned a wage for two years of us and never played a game. His wiki is hilarious he has 'played for' Aberdeen, Blackburn Rovers, Aldershot Town, Exeter City, Monza, Pro Patria, Chievo, L'Aquila, Lupa Castelli Romani, Barrow, Torquay United, Chester and Hartlepool United. Most of these teams he only played for once or twice. Nepotism at its worst.

He played 3 minutes of first team action for Aberdeen in 6 months. Part of the most bent piece of transfer business we've ever been involved in. 

He was only here because we wanted to sign Nick Blackman on loan -  who turned out to be utter shit anyway. 

On 8/12/2018 at 5:40 AM, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah but they ain't Marlon King, are they?

I remember when Marlon King was at Hull City, and lots of people looked the other way of his crimes on the rare occasion that he did anything of note. The Crime In Sports Podcast did a good episode about him a couple of years back - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/crime-in-sports/id1082678396?mt=2&i=1000373904601

• Paid Members

Is there much mileage in the opposite thread, players who you couldn't help but love despite playing for your club's worst rivals?

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

As a Millwall fan I don't have much to cheer about. Our run to the FA Cup final in 2004 was a highlight. The bonus being that Kevin fucking Muscat was injured and couldn't play the final. I hate that dirty bastard. An absolute thug on the field and one of my most hated players of all time. Wherever he played I hated him, and when he played for us I hated him double. The only downside was that Dennis Wise made sure he was presented with a losers medal on Cup Final day. I hate Dennis Wise for different non playing reasons, but Muscat is the bastard I hate the most. 

If you are a Millwall fan, you should be taking a bit of a dislike to Tony Craig! I know he's played for you for ages, but I've heard a story(directly from a player involved in the match) of an altercation before the Playoff Final with Barnsley that a good number of the players involved that day blame for their performance. I can't go into too much detail, but it's an incident with Steve Morrison about the captain's arm band!

23 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

The only answer. Denis Bergkamp

His parents wanted to name him Denis after Denis Law, but that would've been a girl's name in the Netherlands so he was called Dennis. That is a cracking answer for Spurs* fans though.

*[ETA: Not meaning Holyhead Hotspur here.]

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

But it would have made sense, we were so in love with him (Denis, Denis).

*Pushes glasses* The Blondie version was a cover of a song called Denise.  But we were in love with him.

I could never hate Schmeichel and was really disappointed when it turned out he might be a bit racist when the Ian Wright thing came up.

Zola is nothing but loveable.  Big Nev is the only Everton player I remember warming to although Naismith seemed to be a top fella as well to be fair.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:10 AM, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Myles Anderson. Son of football agent Jerome Anderson. Who along with Steve Kean fucked Blackburn Rovers over royally. He sums up the Venkys era for me. The lad conned a wage for two years of us and never played a game. His wiki is hilarious he has 'played for' Aberdeen, Blackburn Rovers, Aldershot Town, Exeter City, Monza, Pro Patria, Chievo, L'Aquila, Lupa Castelli Romani, Barrow, Torquay United, Chester and Hartlepool United. Most of these teams he only played for once or twice. Nepotism at its worst.

That's a name I've not heard for a while! The phrase "stealing a living" is used a lot in football but this lad was the epitomy of that. A shining example of everything that was wrong with the club at the time. Pardon the vulgarity, but fuck Myles Anderson, his slimy dad and Kentaro too. 

• Paid Members

I was always jealous of Newcastle and Spurs fans getting to watch David Ginola on a weekly basis. I don't think I could have hated the sexy bastard even if he played for Wednesday or Utd(Sheffield, for Fog Dude)...

Archived