People you hate on teams you support

Gus Mears

• Moderators

Marlon King scored 32 goals in a season for me in the Championship on FM 08, so while he sexually assualts and twats women he also gave Wrexham their first ever season of top flight football in 2012 as Football Manager is canonical.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had El Hadji Diouf play for us and I couldn't properly take to him. I remember going to watch Rovers away at Aston Villa and he got sent off just before half time for launching two footed into a Villa player and walking off the pitch with all the pace of a snail. 

• Paid Members

Jamie O'Hara and Roger Johnson.

Absolute cunts of the highest order, stealing money out of Wolves whilst pretending to be footballers. Johnson turning up for training pissed was a regular occurrence, O'Hara feigning injury and being married to a whore with a big mouth just made me and everyone I know around Wolves loathe the fuckers.

They were a physical manifestation of the state Wolves had got themselves into playing turgid football at the end of the McCarthy reign, they got Solbakken the sack pretty much by being part of the group that refused to play his way, then they embraced Saunders (the worst manager in Wolves history including Zenga and Terry Connor) because they had an easy life, and down we went to League One.

Thank heavens they were sacked off by Kenny Hackett.

23 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Richard Gough (I just didn't like the man's face because he looked like a paedo from my estate.

Strangely enough, there’s always been rumours amongst football fans in Scotland about Gough being a nonce ever since a supposed incident with a minor in a flat in the early 90s. 

Myles Anderson. Son of football agent Jerome Anderson. Who along with Steve Kean fucked Blackburn Rovers over royally. He sums up the Venkys era for me. The lad conned a wage for two years of us and never played a game. His wiki is hilarious he has 'played for' Aberdeen, Blackburn Rovers, Aldershot Town, Exeter City, Monza, Pro Patria, Chievo, L'Aquila, Lupa Castelli Romani, Barrow, Torquay United, Chester and Hartlepool United. Most of these teams he only played for once or twice. Nepotism at its worst.

• Paid Members

Nelson Oliveira is an absolute bitch. Constantly fucking whinging. Bloke does possess talent but his attitude is fucking appalling. Don't get me wrong, even I'd rather be back in Lisbon playing for Benfica than slumming it in the Championship but while you're here, pull your finger out. Currently stealing a living in our reserves doing sweet FA. 

• Paid Members
Just now, The British Bushwacker said:

Fellaini. I have never disliked a footballer as much as him , just everything about him is dreadful, his general shithouse elbowing then shrugging the shoulders claiming to have done nothing, down to his haircut, can't tackle, shit on the ball and the fact that he is a constant reminder of the Moyes 'era' . 

Not having that bit. His hair is Valderramajestic.

I like Fellaini. Yes a bastard on the pitch, but never in the news for shagging about or being unprofessional. I've always gravitated to the apparent controversial figures like Cantana, Roy Keane or even Diego Costa. Football needs character. It's better with bastards. 

Pogba does my head in. Fergie was right. 

16 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Myles Anderson. Son of football agent Jerome Anderson. Who along with Steve Kean fucked Blackburn Rovers over royally. He sums up the Venkys era for me. The lad conned a wage for two years of us and never played a game. His wiki is hilarious he has 'played for' Aberdeen, Blackburn Rovers, Aldershot Town, Exeter City, Monza, Pro Patria, Chievo, L'Aquila, Lupa Castelli Romani, Barrow, Torquay United, Chester and Hartlepool United. Most of these teams he only played for once or twice. Nepotism at its worst.

I remember him signing for Exeter. Even we thought he was shit! 

On 11 August 2018 at 8:26 PM, air_raid said:

Previously hated, for reasons that should be obvious to any neutrals, Adebayor. Apart from the two games a season he gave a shit.

I would guess he would be on most peoples lists. Heard through a friend (I'm sure the Arsenal lads might know more on this) that Arsenal had a tradition of giving shirts, footballs, training gear, boots etc to charity at the end of the season....Adebayor apparently fell out with the players because he decided to take these things himself, granted no one knows for sure and he could have given to a charity of his own...its still a cuntish thing to do if the story is to be believed. I got a feeling I heard about something similar somewhere else though and you wouldn't put it past him. 

Adebayor's work ethic is a thing to aspire to.  Apologies about the formatting, I can't be arsed to sort it.

Emmanuel Adebayor would 'sit in the gym with a coffee and a muffin while he was getting paid by Tottenham, Manchester City and Crystal Palace,' says ex-defender Brede Hangeland

Emmanuel Adebayor still believes he has a lot to offer the Premier League, but any potential suitors may wish to err on the side of caution after hearing a comical anecdote from Brede Hangeland.

Adebayor remains a free agent after playing as captain for his country Togo at the Africa Cup of Nations, and the former Arsenal striker wants another shot at the English top flight after claiming he is blessed with 'golden genes'.

The 32-year-old forward may not be thankful to former Crystal Palace team-mate Hangeland, however, following his rather humorous recollection of their time together both on the pitch and in training.

The former Crystal Palace striker is not known for his work rate but for his natural ability

+6
  •  

The former Crystal Palace striker is not known for his work rate but for his natural ability

Speaking on Norwegian radio show Heia fotball, Hangeland recalled:  'I only played with him for six months but here's a quick story. I was playing for Fulham and he played for Spurs. 

'We were attacking and I was marking Adebayor in the midfield. He suddenly said, "Ahhh, I'm hungry." I replied, "What?"

'I can't wait for the game to finish, I'm so hungry,' he said. Do you know a good restaurant in London, Hangeland?'

The former centre-back, who retired from professional football in August 2016, managed to stay focused on his game during that particular battle but was reminded of the striker's insatiable appetite when the pair were reunited at Selhurst Park.

Former Norway captain Brede Hangeland made headlines with his controversial 'Lazy XI'

+6
  •  

Former Norway captain Hangeland was asked about where is best to eat out in London

Adebayor is looking for a club and has been without one since his Crystal Palace exit in June

+6
  •  

Adebayor is looking for a club and has been without one since his Crystal Palace exit in June

ADE'S CLUB CAREER 

2001-2003: Metz

2003-2006: Monaco

2006-2009: Arsenal

2009-2012: Manchester City

-> 2010: Real Madrid (loan)

-> 2011-2012: Tottenham (loan)

2012-2015: Tottenham

2016: Crystal Palace

He has also played 74 times for Togo in a 17-year international career. 

'Later when he came to Palace I started to realise where this came from,' Hangeland continued. 'When we had strength workouts he would sit in the gym with just a cup of coffee and a muffin. 

'He was being paid by [Manchester] City, Tottenham and Palace at the same time, and he was sitting in the gym drinking coffee. Incredible natural talent, but very lazy.' 

Adebayor has most recently been linked with a move to Montpellier in France's Ligue 1, but he appears to have his sights set on the Premier League once more.

'I am confident that I can still play at that level,' he told FIFA.com earlier this week. 'I am blessed with golden genes. Physically, I would certainly be able to handle the pressure.

• Paid Members

As a Millwall fan I don't have much to cheer about. Our run to the FA Cup final in 2004 was a highlight. The bonus being that Kevin fucking Muscat was injured and couldn't play the final. I hate that dirty bastard. An absolute thug on the field and one of my most hated players of all time. Wherever he played I hated him, and when he played for us I hated him double. The only downside was that Dennis Wise made sure he was presented with a losers medal on Cup Final day. I hate Dennis Wise for different non playing reasons, but Muscat is the bastard I hate the most. 

Archived