Sign in to follow this  
Chest Rockwell

Red Dead Redemption II

On 9/11/2019 at 12:30 PM, Silky Kisser said:

Anyone checked out the new update? There's a shit ton of changes included.Ā 

I spent a few hours messing with the new Trader role. It's pretty much the same as the CEO stuff in GTAO, but I had a good laugh with it. Looking forward to trying out the 2 other modes.Ā 

Grinding so I can get a Dog for my campsite.Ā 

Yep, set up the trader and the collector one, will no doubt start the bounty hunter one soon enough. Ā This game is bloody gorgeous.

I'm still fucking around in the single-player, I'veĀ probably put about 35-40 hours in it at this point, yet I've only just moved to the second campsite. I've already bought all the camp upgrades (until more are likely added later) so what should I be investingĀ all my cash in? Right now it's being thrown at gun upgrades, horse upgrades and poker.

There's not much you can spend it on. You can buy all the manuals for crafting poison and arrows etc. There's tons of outfits to get from the tracker but that's more dependant on getting the quality carcasses. For a game thats massive on content they dropped the ball in terms of having meaningful purchases for the comparative size of the game.

21 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

There's not much you can spend it on. You can buy all the manuals for crafting poison and arrows etc. There's tons of outfits to get from the tracker but that's more dependant on getting the quality carcasses. For a game thats massive on content they dropped the ball in terms of having meaningful purchases for the comparative size of the game.

Bit shit that then. I guess I'll shitĀ it away on poker and clothes. Still a fun game never the less, and it won't stop me becoming the most honorable cowboy who ever lived.