Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

My mate just suggested changing the clock on the Xbox to trick it into thinking it's the 26th. Idiot, there's no way I'm trying that.

No, I'm not going to.

I'm almost 100% sure that won't work...

Almost.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

Based on the fact I'm a postie and I've had no video game shaped packets at all today when I had plenty for FIFA and CoD I'd say there's either a supply issue or a boost in downloads. I reckon you'll be ok. To me though it's worth the extra £10 to buy it digitally and never worry about my son chewing on the disc.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Based on the fact I'm a postie and I've had no video game shaped packets at all today when I had plenty for FIFA and CoD I'd say there's either a supply issue or a boost in downloads. I reckon you'll be ok. To me though it's worth the extra £10 to buy it digitally and never worry about my son chewing on the disc.

My friend preordered this via Amazon and sent be a screen shot today of them confirming it will be delivered on Monday. He's devastated.

Meanwhile, I fired it up on the stroke of midnight and went tracking for deer.

It's gorgeous. The detail in the graphics, trotting through leaving tracks in waist-high snow for example, is extraordinary.

• Moderators

How big's the install size? I deleted about 100gb in preparation, but it's currently installing the first disc (and downloading a 3.6gb update) and already taking up almost 90gb. Is that the entire size, or just this disc? It not, hope the second disc's way smaller, or I'm going to have to delete Witcher 3 without finishing it.

On Xbox, if that matters.

Edited by Astro Hollywood