Chest Rockwell

Red Dead Redemption II

On the baby-face front, is it just me or is being the hunter gatherer and nothing more for the caravan quite appealing. I could spend hours of my life just going hunting and bringing it back to the group.

Undead Nightmare was very rinse and repeat on the whole, but hanging about in spooky Tall Trees with the undead Bears and Cougars was great fun/terrifying. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

On 8/10/2018 at 2:15 PM, Keith Houchen said:

That is sex.  Looking forward to The Night Touchers saddling up again, riding out into the desert and having bare chested knife fights.

Will we have to drag the One Lunged Kid around in a fucking cart again like last time? ;)

I can't wait to be honest.  

Edited by Loki
spelin

10 minutes ago, Loki said:

Will we have to drag the One Lunged Kid around in a fucking cart again like last time? ;)

I can't wait to be honest.  

Tarquin Suppertime is getting his wig split.

Well, if Rockstar are looking to cash in on a current craze (as they did with zombies), we can expect a battle royale mode DLC.

I fully expect an online Battle Royale mode to be part of the main game. They'll then make a killing from outfits, horses and possibly weapons (Rockstar don't give a shit about a level playing field as long as their coffers are being filled).

That's a good point, I always thought RDR was pretty level for the most part, but this is the company that gave us flying car twats in GTA.

Exactly. Fortnite may have its flaws, but the only advantage other players have over me is the fact that they probably don't have sausage fingers and have much better reflexes than me. GTA Online on the other hand is bollocks- I get owned because I'm not spending all of my paper round money on Shark credits or whatever they're called.

Most of the time GTA is fine.  Sure my cargo gets blown up sometimes but it's seldom by a FCT.  Nobody seems to ever want to join my Corp though, can't say I blame them.