Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

On 8/10/2018 at 2:15 PM, Keith Houchen said:

That is sex.  Looking forward to The Night Touchers saddling up again, riding out into the desert and having bare chested knife fights.

Will we have to drag the One Lunged Kid around in a fucking cart again like last time? ;)

I can't wait to be honest.  

Edited by Loki
spelin

• Paid Members

I fully expect an online Battle Royale mode to be part of the main game. They'll then make a killing from outfits, horses and possibly weapons (Rockstar don't give a shit about a level playing field as long as their coffers are being filled).

• Paid Members

Exactly. Fortnite may have its flaws, but the only advantage other players have over me is the fact that they probably don't have sausage fingers and have much better reflexes than me. GTA Online on the other hand is bollocks- I get owned because I'm not spending all of my paper round money on Shark credits or whatever they're called.

• 1 month later...

Anyone been listening to the Red Dead Radio podcasts? Definitely helping to peak my excitement. I'm really looking forward to being the ruthless anti hero in my gang who occasionally gets really smelly to see what it's like and goes hunting bears. I also might burgle some old dears as long as I can stick within my anti hero perimeter and somehow repay them at a later date.

• Paid Members

What platform are people getting it on, since Sony still don't want to be cool about crossplay? Since a PC release isn't on the cards any time soon, it'll be the first Xbox One game I've bought on release since The Division.

Edited by SpursRiot2012